Whenever I came close to having a relationship/kissing, I sperg'd out

hospen said:
The emotions in these cases confuse me/make me uncomfortable.

I don't know what happened when I was young, something must have happened for sure since this is not normal and most likely a psychological trauma. But strong emotions like love, attraction, etc make me cringe and highly uncomfrtable

Now before any of you start raging saying I'm a fraud, know that said females were always 3 to 5/10, 1 occassion that gave me hard IOI's was a 6.5 but we never came close as I also became really ugly at that time period. so they were like 3-4 occassions, so just lol at that. Maybe it's just the fact that I wasn't attracted to them and I cringed at the idea kissing them? Not sure. Maybe if it was a hot girl it would be different. But now that I think of it, there was another girl in the 6 range that apparently was attracted to me (learned it through a mutual acquintaince) and when she started flirting I begun sperging. When women flirt with me I feel very weird, like they emasculate me or something

I need a psychoanalysis
Holy shit, You created attraction?.. tell me your secret!

feg

Chad
hospen said:
Nope, I don't think so, I also did the aspie test with the graph, I'm pretty NT but for some reason I feel like girls flirting me/coming close to me emasculate me somehow. And before you ask, I'm not gay.
two spoons of apple cider vinegar with a liter of magnetized water per day and your confidence will skyrocket under a month

Thonis

Incel
I honestly doubt the "sperging" is your issue. You˙re just unattractive which is why even if the girls ever considered kissing you, you were far from their only pick and a small mistake made them change their mind.

Even the 3/10 girls were not that attracted to you. Just lol at your life.

hospen said:
Thebeautifulone said:
Holy shit, You created attraction?.. tell me your secret!

Lol it was a time period where I didn't look like total shit, albeit a short one.

Just luck in my general misfortune. But srs tell me about why do I feel so uncomfortable when girls flirt with me? This must surely trace back to my childhood but I cannot remember a single event that would cause this.
probably cold feet but Who cares you are a MYSTERIOUS SLAYER!!

feg

Chad
°°° said:
I can only say that we are who we are and we can´t change how we act/think/behave permanently, psychologist who say they can are lying, either go out and try to experiment with drugs that make u act different and use them as a temporary solution or lay down and rot.
@hospen

this accept your flaws, build on strengths, find people who compensate your flaws, try out new shit that makes sense to you and fuck the world

hospen said:
feg said:
@hospen

this accept your flaws, build on strengths, find people who compensate your flaws, try out new shit that makes sense to you and fuck the world

This is quite legit but so hard to do.

MewingTillIDie said:
@"hospen" you are starting to sound like @"V.A." now lol

Are you sure you are not his alt?

Lol where do you find a similarity? He wants affection and I don't.
Similar type of thread though, and also, you have started typing differently.