• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

when youre ugly, you dont have a looksmatch

MajinBuu

Megastar
average, above average, most of them date within their own league

but you? the uggo that's reading this shitpost?

you'll either die alone or turn gay, it's your destiny

LEGIT. I can love almost every foid that has shared values and interests and treats me like a human, but where to find such a person? They probably dwell their basement and are retarded because the social environmet broke them.

My biggest sin after being ugly is being a high achiever, otherwise i might be contempt with some degenerate crack whore (i swear to god im not talking about looks)

• Banned

MajinBuu

Megastar
mandibulusmaxillusrex said:
LEGIT. I can love almost every foid that has shared values and interests and treats me like a human, but where to find such a person? They probably dwell their basement and are retarded because the social environmet broke them.

My biggest sin after being ugly is being a high achiever, otherwise i might be contempt with some degenerate crack whore (i swear to god im not talking about looks)

you sound troubled, my friend

have you tried not being ugly

Not being a degenerate incel is even worse than being a degenerate incel. Because if you go outside once in a while and do fun stuff and do things in general you want a person of equal value or atleast not a total slacker. 

Problem: it's almost impossible o have low SMV for a woman who is a go-getter because they wont be overweight, have good hygiene and style....

women can fraud their genetics, man cannot really

MajinBuu said:
mandibulusmaxillusrex said:

you sound troubled, my friend

have you tried not being ugly

yes everything aside from invasive surgery

when you're ugly male, you don't have a looks match.Fixed,true thread btw will rep boyo.

People won’t even b my friend now 

I’ve descended lower than ever while my Norwood does el opuesto