When your personality doesn't match your face

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=small]I legit would cry at how much of life you miss when your not gl. A lot of fucking guys are gl and amog us and fuck the girls. If your not fucking girls constantly you re a ugly /average fag and its over. When your goodlooking everything is new and fresh, every day is a new day and you have energy cause youll feel validation from all women you meet and you fuck lots of them and you love life. As an incel you dont have motivation to so shit cause you have to eat shit and cope everyday secretly wishing your ltr a 4/10 fat bitch who cant get a gl man. The redpill will never be mainstream cause its too harsh. Its right there in front of us but most people cant see it. Sub7 life is cuck cope scum life[/font][/size]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]I'm not interested in slaying or fucking girls. I don't even have the libido I used to have long time ago. I just want to be seen as normal human .[/font]

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
long midfaced cucks
both of em

lftsj has freakishly wide eyes so his midface doesn't look long but trust me, it is

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Brutus said:
long midfaced cucks
both of em

lftsj has freakishly wide eyes so his midface doesn't look long but trust me, it is
It's not even their sexual attractiveness; the funny part is they both look DOM and like a typical alpha male. In real life, you would never ever imagine guys looking like them saying what they do. If I saw Brio or iftsj at a party I would assume our conversations would revolve around fucking bitches and football. Well tbh, I'd be wary of being near them since they look like they ooze testosterone and would steal my girl

iftsj

Banned
Yeah im getting tired of this bluepilled shit. I dont have girls wanting to fuck me right now and i get zero attention from gl girls so either i believe the world or i believe aspie virgins on a forum. Sorry you guys the world has spoken