• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

When you don't want your oneitis anymore

N

nmg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This girl used to be perfect. Extremely pretty but genuinely shy/a little weird (bad posture, aspie interactions e.c.t). she never hung out with the popular kids. She also seemed like an extremely kind person, she was nice to everyone, even incels. She wasn't like an outcast or anything but she wasn't super popular, just normal. I was crazy about her.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I bumped into her at a pub back home after her first year at uni. 4 years ago I missed her when she went anywhere. That night I just spectated her - like a 6 truck free-way wreck, with vulgar, distant curiosity. I could not bare to watch and yet I could not draw my gaze away and liberate myself, it was like when you try to wake up from a dream but you can't (kinda). It had only been one year since I had seen her but she appeared to have aged a decade. I have a friend at her uni and he claimed she is known for sleeping around alot, like half the rugby team. I didn't believe it until she told me.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]She told me in her dark circles, unforgivingly perceptible under her glazed, glassy eyes. She told me with in her dry smile, hauntingly unfamiliar in that pubs gratuitous, crass light. She told me in her posture not 'confident' but portraying an awareness of the obscure power of her body that bore such close likeness to confidence somebody who didn't know her might think she was. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It wasn't the physical change that upset me the most (although she had gone from a soft 7.5 to a hard 6) the thing that cut me deepest was her voice. I remember how perfect it used to be. I would sit in front of her in some lessons and when she spoke I sat, without looking at her, in disbelief at how something so perfect could exist I would wonder: who will be the guy that gets a marry this girl (lol) - you know like what will he look like, what will he do? (guess I wasn't completely blue-pill), why can't it be me? Now it's just breathless, rough, youth-less. I talked to her briefly and I was actually the one to break away, I was uninterested in her. I used to mean something to her too and that conversation will have upset her, because I could have been anyone that night, any paranoid boy looking for an excuse to leave.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When I knew her she was happy to be different, she was content with herself. What happened to her during her first year at uni? What did she find that she wasn't looking for? She [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cliffs: If you like a girl make it happen before uni or she is gone forever. If you didn't get a girl before uni (like me) just LOOOOOOL they'll never be the same.This site should be called timehate.com. Time is worst thing of all because of it's power to take the thing you wanted most in the world, more then life itself, the thing you think about when you can't fall asleep at night, and turn it into a phantom.[/font]

shitposter

Regular
tldr but my oneitis from highschool looks like a fat grandma now

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
You're oneitis is a whore like every other women, she's getting pounded by a robust slayer as we speak

Feelsbrah

Banned
Im still jealous though because it sounds like you acheived a plutonic relationshio with her for some time which must be amazing