When women wants you as friend

Brio

Slayer
Does it mean they want you as their beta provider/orbiter ?
Or is she interested in me?

Definitely not a provider. Friendzone is below provider. When a girl tells you she only sees you as a friend what she is really saying is that she does not view or respect you as a man. Instead she thinks of you as a beta loser. Or she thinks of you as gross/disgusting.

Many men are ecstatic to be "just friends" with a woman, they obviously don't mind being friends with someone who does not respect them.

Run like hell,there isn't anything in there for you.She will use you and dispose of you sooner or later.Also she can cuck you and destroy your chances with another girl.

Shit

Incel
She probably liked you at first but then you aspied it up. Instant friendzoning. Move on. Do not contact her. I would tell you to only interact with her in sexual situations like inviting her over to your place or going to a party and flirting with other girls in her face but as youre aspie, you would never pull any of that off, so yea just ignore her. Move on. If she wants to hang out w/ you, do not go shopping with her, ect, invite her over and dont be beta. Again, youre incapable of such alpha neurotypical behaviour but for anyone else reading, this may help them.

modified

hairloss expert
MistGeburt3000 said:
There are no friendship between woman and men. A buddy of mine has a lot of female friends though seems like this is usuall tody i dont even know how he does that because it never happened to me, i think its kinda weird i mean what the fucking purpose of it.
I have had lots of female friends in my life. They have filled a void of experience for me that not being able to date created.

I think it's important to be around women and learn how they work. Ideally that would be by fucking them, but not all of us are Chads. My friendships with women have given me an enormous amount of experience and insight into dealing with women.

It's not perfect, but it's the best I could get. Plus sometimes it's just nice to have a girl around to talk to and hang out with. Even just as a friend, it makes you feel more normal.

None of the female friends I've had in recent years I've wanted to fuck. Not one. So I wasn't "orbiting" them. I was using them for the other reasons explained above.