When will you accept that your shitty brains let you down, not your looks?

sparta

Cuck
-good looking posters (westphal, sr, orb, brio) that don't get laid

-average looking posters (nerzhus, diamondintherough) that get laid

-most posters have psychiatric diagnosis and/or take meds

CONNECT THE DOTS!

Vertu

Incel
All those "good looking" and "average looking" posters are legit dogshit.

The only TRUE good looking posters are me and AMOGGED. Everybody else pales in comparison. Start getting with the program.

sparta

Cuck
REALVertu said:

The only TRUE good looking posters are me and AMOGGED. Everybody else pales in comparison. Start getting with the program.
Makes no difference. You're not getting laid either.

Vertu

Incel
sparta said:
REALVertu said:

Nobody is getting laid in your eyes. It's a coping mechanism. I've seen it before.

But if you knew the truth, the actual truth about my life reality, you would be taking the next train to visit Kinneyville.

Vertu

Incel
Maximus said:
It's all about the face man, my MM tier friend would literally have girls throwing themselves at him and passing him their number. Shit was depressing as fuck to watch.
LOL.

It's always the most depressed posters who have that "MM tier friend" that fucked your entire family before your eyes.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Maximus said:
It's all about the face man, my MM tier friend would literally have girls throwing themselves at him and passing him their number. Shit was depressing as fuck to watch.
People love to cope by telling themselves that women are shy and never approach but that's not true at all.  The truth is that not being apporached by women = sub 7.

sparta

Cuck
REALVertu said:
sparta said:
REALVertu said:

Nobody is getting laid in your eyes. It's a coping mechanism. I've seen it before.

But if you knew the truth, the actual truth about my life reality, you would be taking the next train to visit Kinneyville.
Can you even support yourself? AFAIK you have no proper education. No job. Leech off the government.

I have excellent mental health. I guess I'm not incel either. But the point is, I will never be a slayer. Every girl I get with will always be thinking about Chad. If I was ever to be stupid enough to get into a relationship, I'd be cucked. You're either 8+, or you're dead in the water.

Isn't OP that guy who looks like a model? Gotta love 1% of the population trying to tell everyone else they should act like them. Kill yourself OP.

holy shit at how handicapped you are, you abused tormented deformed ugly paki fag

:jordan:

you are still here crying for me because I slaughtered you in my other legendary 10 page thread, it will happen once again. mark my words you suicidal shitskin inbred rape baby

:tyson:

this is the face of the mentally ill male model gigachad that will brutally rape, slaughter, skullfuck and behead your filthy shitskin sub-vomit sub-insect parasite family

1584882446521.png

1584882458766.png

1584882472206.png

1584882484474.png

:dre:

your family will be brutally beheaded and their organs sold on the dark web by this male model^

:niro:

you ain't gonna do shit except beg and squirm for mercy, like the petite skinnyfat midget shitskin you is

this you after having watched your entire filthy pakistani family being slaughtered infront of your bulging bug eyes, you ugly faggot

1584882649788.png

:cage2: :cage2:

KILL YOURSELF, YOU DISFIGURED CRIPPLED AUTISTIC SKINNYFAT PAKI SHITSKIN MIDGET, YOU WILL SUFFER AND PERISH LIKE YOUR FILTHY WHORE OF A MOTHER AND SISTER DID

1584882742929.png

1584882817441.png

1584882833745.png

1584882873060.png

1584882924391.png

:cage2: :cage2:
:cage2: