When will Tourism start to suffer as a result of immigration?

TheTrews

Normie
Let me explain. If you have worked hard all year long and have two weeks' vacation to spend with your family, you're going to want to go somewhere that's nice, pleasant and above all safe.

No right-minded tourists are going to want to use their holiday time up going tp somewhere that is filled with alien and dangerous ethnic immigrants.

Eventually, all these tourist destinations across Europe that sell themselves largely on a picturesque and white historical and cultural ideal will cease attracting tourists. At least that's how it should work in theory.

I wonder if the tourist industry keeps a eye on migrationary development. A large influx will affect their destination's selling point for sure.

IcedEarth said:
this is exactly what autism looks like
No, actually it's a pretty valid concern. I went to Sweden recently, for example, and it's becoming a shithole. I'm far less likely to return than I would have been if it hadn't been filled with immigrants.

IcedEarth

Slayer
The Big Dipper said:
IcedEarth said:
this is exactly what autism looks like
No, actually it's a pretty valid concern. I went to Sweden recently, for example, and it's becoming a shithole. I'm far less likely to return than I would have been if it hadn't been filled with immigrants.
look up the stats of your country, check how much debt it has, divide that by the people who work, multiply that by 2, that's the amount of money you should have to not get suffocated

once you got it you can worry about inequality, weird tourist experiences, and the flying spaghetti monster too