• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

When was the last time you took a picture of yourself?

Thonis

Joke
Just curious. Also how often do you take pictures of yourself?

Brotha Techno

Banned

feg

Rotter
on the 19th for some documents for the krautfags, haven't changed much besides the fatloss

Thonis

Joke
damnson said:
only started doing it regularly after joining this site

inb4 it's correlated with psychopathy/dark triad traits

I used to take pictures of myself a few times a month but i haven˙t taken any in a 3 months now. I do not think that it is correlated with psychopathy i was just wondering about how social you are.

Try to not get too personal on forums.

SEAN O'DONIS

Rotter
damnson said:
Thonis said:
I used to take pictures of myself a few times a month but i haven˙t taken any in a 3 months now. I do not think that it is correlated with psychopathy i was just wondering about how social you are.

Try to not get too personal on forums.

I'm being srs, look it up. People who take lots of selfies score high on dark triad traits

psychopathy-selfie.jpg

Brotha Techno

Banned
few days ago

Only started taking pics in 2015, before that I hadnt seen a single pic of myself since 2013

feg

Rotter
SEAN O said:
feg said:
on the 19th for some documents for the krautfags, haven't changed much besides the fatloss

what percentage are you at now?

I got no fucking clue I'd need calipers and electrical devices to be sure, my face is rather flat due to the suppliments I take, I presume, it's cabergoline, d3, korean and siberian ginseng, that are the somewhat strong stuff that could be enlisted there since all have an effect on T/E ratio, water retention, maybe in lypolisis indirectly but I'm cuting too so whatever

based on this it should be 25%

but roids for old farts are sub 20% territory