When uglier guys get laid

For me the fact that guys who are even more subhuman have less education and money than me get relationships. Really sucks

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Jesus Christ

Normie
Relationships per se or relationships with attractive women ? You can get a relationship too if you really want. Keep in mind that smelly teethless homeless people often are couples.
But if you want a prime women, you need to be over 6' tall, 8+ inches cock, fine job, awesome facial aesthetics or don't dare touching them.

Spectre

Normie
Just google after sex selfies MOST of the guys are actually dating up granted no more than 1 or 2 points but dating up none the less. Looks DO matter, just dont be an utter subhuman, 5'6'', pale, scrawny, autist. 

(inb4 le coping maymay)

Datjaw

Banned
Jesus Christ said:
But just in case to piss you off.

forneverworld

Him getting a girl like that is like winning the lottery, meh, she will dump him eventually

Jesus Christ said:
Relationships per se or relationships with attractive women ? You can get a relationship too if you really want. Keep in mind that smelly teethless homeless people often are couples.
But if you want a prime women, you need to be over 6' tall, 8+ inches cock, fine job, awesome facial aesthetics or don't dare touching them.
You can look all you fucking want but if you're a retard you will never have a lasting relationship, get that into your narrow skull you fucking virgin incel.

Reflex

Lookism God
Said it once and I'll say it again

they are tall

MistGeburt3000 said:
internet explorer said:
You can look all you fucking want but if you're a retard you will never have a lasting relationship, get that into your narrow skull you fucking virgin incel.
take a dominal and calm down boyo.
Talks the most embarrasing guy of all mankind.

Many of us would already be happy to date a 6 but I think the issue is that many of us are already pre rejected so we do not even bother asking girls out.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk