when the white ego gets damaged REDPILL

Gandharva

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
934
Reputation
6
when white men feel rejected by black women they get really butthurt in their feels    :giggle:

seeing the white  bird,bird out is an amusing spectacle almost resembling a chimpout


badmouthing white women for rejecting them and then claiming  white women are the best   .lol



all women of any race are generally ugly...difference is Northwestafrican women are hot on average and so are eastafricans and they dont like albino  men


keep your squat trolldoll latinas and panfaced gooks  
[video=youtube]you cant have these    


or these



[video=youtube]


they dont like albino males but ethnik males own that pussy

keep this for yourselves


http://amateurasian.tumblr.com/page/4

enjoy that pussy  mayne
 

Boss

Slayer
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,599
Reputation
2
All women love the white man they are gifted everywhere

The white man was the original man and conquered the world which is why everyone is jealous, white sperm is worth more for a reason.

They have more diversity than other races which is why they can range from pale to swarthy, they are naturally atheletic which is why they dominate the sports that require raw strength? do ethniks? nope!


White people even dominated rap FFS the only thing blacks have lol


"Everyone hates you when your at the top - white people"



Btw what do you call a black priest? Holy shit!!
 

Bojack

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
27,468
Reputation
3,607
Just lol @ the white propaganda on this site.
 

Gandharva

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
934
Reputation
6
european pussy is coal stamped by the ethnik cock
 

Boss

Slayer
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,599
Reputation
2
Timbuck2 said:
Bojack said:
Just lol @ the white propaganda on this site.
White propaganda? This place is a ethnicel circle jerk lol.
Exactly they all gotta white dildo up their asses lol


btw two black guys decide to jump off a building who lands first? Who cares
 

humanmush

Coper
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
843
Reputation
2
Oh look, it's another race cope thread by this basket case :lol: Shoot yourself in the face already buddy boyo

Look at this sluGhate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9231 (G=t)
 

Boss

Slayer
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,599
Reputation
2
Gandharva said:
european pussy is coal stamped by the ethnik cock
Cope


Btw you came out of a white dick, your albino depigmented asian daddy cummed in your banana boat moms pussy to make you :lol: :lol:
 

Joncoping

Normie
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
1,573
Reputation
2
ffs not this again. Attractive guys from all races do good with attractive women from all races apart from gooks because attractive gook women don't exist.
 

Timbuck2

Coper
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
561
Reputation
7
humanmush said:
Oh look, it's another race cope thread by this basket case :lol: Shoot yourself in the face already buddy boyo

Look at this sluGhate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9231 (G=t)
Alright lol. He was DEFINITELY molested. 

What a fucking weirdo.
 

Jesus Christ

Normie
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Messages
1,333
Reputation
1
Boss said:
Timbuck2 said:
White propaganda? This place is a ethnicel circle jerk lol.
Exactly they all gotta white dildo up their asses lol


btw two black guys decide to jump off a building who lands first? Who cares

You're ethnic too, bro. You're 1/16 Black/NA. One drop rule. Sorry, you can't join the white club.
 

Weaselface

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
704
Reputation
0


white black gay atheist woman human it doesn't matter cause we're all the same inside irl
stop the hate
 

Boss

Slayer
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,599
Reputation
2
Jesus Christ said:
Boss said:
Exactly they all gotta white dildo up their asses lol


btw two black guys decide to jump off a building who lands first? Who cares

You're ethnic too, bro. You're 1/16 Black/NA. One drop rule. Sorry, you can't join the white club.
This is why I hate niggers, im 1/16th nigger that means its diluted even quadroon niggers look white, the white race isn't pure to begin with so STFU with this nigger shit
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,199
Reputation
3
Joncoping said:
ffs not this again. Attractive guys from all races do good with attractive women from all races apart from gooks because attractive gook women don't exist.
this. Willy is legit the most annoying NIGGER ive ever seen and now he will say he looks native american. I look more fucking native than willy
 

Joncoping

Normie
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
1,573
Reputation
2
allindaeyes said:
Joncoping said:
ffs not this again. Attractive guys from all races do good with attractive women from all races apart from gooks because attractive gook women don't exist.
this. Willy is legit the most annoying NIGGER ive ever seen and now he will say he looks native american. I look more fucking native than willy
I wasn't specifically mentioning Willy. This site is full of COPEcels blaming their inceldom on others just lol. Even if they lived in pure racially homogenous countries they would STILL BE INCEL. Getting rid of black men won't add bone mass to your face LMAO
 

Shit

Incel
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
490
Reputation
0
Timbuck2 said:
Bojack said:
Just lol @ the white propaganda on this site.
White propaganda? This place is a ethnicel circle jerk lol.
Then why don't you fuck off to franceuglies.fr or mochesincels.fr or whatever piece of shit frog shitty site you subhumans have.
 

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
2,396
Reputation
1
I think willy is the type of guy you need to consistently be mean to so he doesn't get out of line.
 
Top