When the Earth ends only looks will make you proud to stand as part of the human race

LordSUPER

Banned
Think about it. If there was some space disaster and the whole world was coming to an end, and you were just standing on the edge of the highest cliff watching as the asteroid was coming, hurtling towards earth, what would make you feel secure or safe at that moment? What warmth could act as your halo of protection?

There is only one thing that can make you have a smile of happiness. And that is looks. Looks is power. Looks means that you are proud to stand up and be a part of the human race, you are proud to have represented us in the best way possible, and you will never back down in the face of danger. 

You could have all the money in the world, but that is never going to comfort your mental health in the way that looks will.
Anything could happen to you, but nothing will ever touch a beautiful soul. 

Just something to think about.

SEAN O'DONIS

Rotter
I'd be proud if i was some AI inteligence that can replicate itself even if just one "cell" of it survives. fuck being human.

LordSUPER

Banned
Manuel said:
you're a retard, why would i be thinking about my looks when they're about to be ruined in an instance? dumb fuck
You've obviously never felt what it's like to be good looking :lol:

Danny the chav

Champion
SEAN O said:
I'd be proud if i was some AI inteligence that can replicate itself even if just one "cell" of it survives.  fuck being human.

Like "cell" from dragon ball z

SEAN O'DONIS

Rotter
Danny the chav said:
Like "cell" from dragon ball z

Something like that, but even better. Capable to survive and live forever, just to witness where everything goes. Basement incel's fantasies, i know :(

LordSUPER

Banned
Manuel said:
LordSUPER said:
You've obviously never felt what it's like to be good looking :lol:

:jordan:

okay then kiddo, aren't you the retard that copes with facial exercises? yeah, do another 100 sets of 100 squints and let me know when you finally acquire an mm eye area you dumb fuck

I can tell by all of this swearing that even your soul is horrible. Ew