• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

When people tell you to speak up

I honestly feel like it's that if you're ugly people are barely paying attention to you and just want you to stop talking. When I was little and a legit 1/10 people would always tell me this, so I started making my voice louder and they then say I sound angry. Maybe it's just dna and some people just have terrible voices that aren't meant to be heard.

Harakiri said:
You most likely got angry when people told u to speak up

Harakiri you would never understand you're hqnp, tall, and watch anime. That's why you don't even need to rep the hqnp sign and color. When I talked to new people I made my voice louder so people wouldn't tell me to speak up, and they are like why are you angry.

adrift said:
I don't get told this and I am incel so I believe you are just soft-spoken

I need new vocal cords.

just lol buddy boyo said:
"why are you so quiet anon?"

Have you been told this? I have. The people who say this never even make an effort to get to know  the kids they call quiet. A girl told me this, and I had her in another class and she had no friends so she never spoke a word. Of course if you are good looking and don't talk nobody will say anything about you. quiet is just code for kill yourself you're ugly.