when i see someone mouthbreathing irl i want to kill them

MewingAllDay

Normie
i legit want to kill every single mouth breather because they irritate me, not only does it make them look inbred low iq but they also make loud sounds while breathing and are dog-tier. i want to legit beat them and strangle them with bare hands and will put rock in their mouth so they are either forced to breathe through nose or die. fucking allergic scum that should be put in concentration camps and exterminated by shutting their mouths and leaving them to die.

FUCKING SCUM

note his open mouth in later pics fucking ugly piece of shit

they all need to have this on their mouth and just suffocate if they cant breathe through nose FUCK

Harbinger

Normie
Legit, I get more irritated because I tell my brother not to mouth breathe but he doesn't listen. He's going to wished that he followed my advice in 10 years time.

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
Back in the 1990s, way before there was even a need for a place like this to exist, I picked a fight w/ a mouthbreather in elementary school for the sole reason that it pissed me off. Now I'm so self-conscious about it that every time I catch myself mouth-breathing I have to repeat the Mewing mantra mentally. I can't even run on the treadmill normally anymore ffs (try running 4 miles in like 25 mins with your mouth closed, good luck).

MewingAllDay

Normie
Harbinger said:
Legit, I get more irritated because I tell my brother not to mouth breathe but he doesn't listen. He's going to wished that he followed my advice in 10 years time.
legit, he is gonna end up with melted and receded face and than you can tell him "i told you so". theres nothing better than seeing him so ugly in 10 years and showing him prophecies of mike mew. mouth breathers deserve their punishments

:falseprophet:

MewingAllDay

Normie
Graal said:
is there really much point in mewing if you were a mouthbreather before? youre still gonna be ugly right?
you dont have to mew just keep ur mouth closed so u dont irritate me, my blood pressure is high as it is i dont need more stress

i keep mewing but thats because of my faith and i also want big masseters, there are not obvious evidence of mewing helping adults.

Oodar

Banned
Subhuman said:
Back in the 1990s, way before there was even a need for a place like this to exist, I picked a fight w/ a mouthbreather in elementary school for the sole reason that it pissed me off. Now I'm so self-conscious about it that every time I catch myself mouth-breathing I have to repeat the Mewing mantra mentally. I can't even run on the treadmill normally anymore ffs (try running 4 miles in like 25 mins with your mouth closed, good luck).
It's natural to breath through your mouth when expending energy.

You guys obsess over pointless shit all the time on here. Mewing, surgeries, etc. LOL. I'm willing to bet the OP isn't very strong and deprived of basic exercise as well as you. His rants sound passive aggressive.

MewingAllDay

Normie
Oodar said:
Subhuman said:
It's natural to breath through your mouth when expending energy.

You guys obsess over pointless shit all the time on here. Mewing, surgeries, etc. LOL. I'm willing to bet the OP isn't very strong and deprived of basic exercise as well as you. His rants sound passive aggressive.
lol im 26yo 6'1 185 lbs bra and in the process of getting sick body, im one of biggest advocated on body game here.