• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

When I am on a date, other people kept staring at me and my date WHY?

mastermen

Joke
When I am on a date with a girl, the people who sit at the table next to us kept staring at us, it was really obvious, the woman even took out her phone and take a pic that is in my direction.

Another time I was on another date with another girl, the girl told me after the dinner that the two girls sitting at the other table kept staring at us the whole time, making her feeling uncomfortable and wanted to leave.

What does that mean?

Mescalito

Regular
Let me guess.................

normiecope

Regular
Its because she looksmogs you

You may think ur good looking, but this is the real redpill

Nobody stares unless theres an obvious 2-3 point difference or you're sub-4 or 8+.

Therefore you're both either 8+ (you're not)

or sub-4 (possibly)

or you mog her by 2-3 points (you don't)

or she mogs you (probable) and you're ugly

a_nimbus

Banned
mastermen said:
When I am on a date with a girl, the people who sit at the table next to us kept staring at us, it was really obvious, the woman even took out her phone and take a pic that is in my direction.

Another time I was on another date with another girl, the girl told me after the dinner that the two girls sitting at the other table kept staring at us the whole time, making her feeling uncomfortable and wanted to leave.

What does that mean?

its disrespect

they think youre low value

happened all the time when i was with my ex gfs

mastermen

Joke
normiecope said:
Its because she looksmogs you

You may think ur good looking, but this is the real redpill

Nobody stares unless theres an obvious 2-3 point difference or you're sub-4 or 8+.

Therefore you're both either 8+ (you're not)

or sub-4 (possibly)

or you mog her by 2-3 points (you don't)

or she mogs you (probable) and you're ugly

vanillestorms said:
Lmao whats ur rating boyo

I am 6 feet 2 tall and fit
face wise I think I am at the very very least a 6/10
I got near around 900 matches on tinder, and got quite a number of first messages from girls who are at least 5/10, some are even 6/10
The girls that I dated are met from dating app as well, and there was another girl who told me I look the same as in my photos. 
So I doubt that I would be a sub4 or that my looks level is way below my date... Otherwise the girl wouldnt even agree to go on a date with me...