"When he's over 6 feet" vine compilation.(heightism)

Timbuck2

Coper
It would be one thing to just say that they like tall guys. But they let it be known that they despise manlets also. 

Brutal.

heilsa

Slayer
frame > height

as long as you minimum 6 foot

alien

Chad
Rotters
Just fucking LOL at @"purps drank" commanding me to workcel. When society doesn't even respect manlets. And they respect autistic manlets even less. :giggle:

I badly need a handgun (shotgun would be way too brutal). So that I have an exit strategy for when I'm like 40 or something. In America you can just walk right into a Wal-Mart and walk out with a gun and ammunition. Not in Canada. One bank gave Michael Moore a free gun as part of a promotion for opening a bank account with them.

SuicideIsYourOnlyOption said:
I felt like doing that more than once when I used to workcel

Timbuck2

Coper
Harakiri said:
ignore these ugly bitches manlets
Most of them are indeed ugly. 

A lot of Asian chicks too I noticed.

alien

Chad
Rotters
Why do these Asian sluts want 6'+ white guys? Isn't it enough to have a white manlet instead of an Asian boyfriend?

These women do realize that only about one-quarter of men in America aged 20-29 are 6'+ right? And only about one-quarter of White Non-Hispanic men aged 20-39 are 6'+.

TheTrews

Normie
What are they doing, keeping their wombs from coming out their mouth?

Modern day Americans are ugly af.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
alien said:
Why do these Asian sluts want 6'+ white guys? Isn't it enough to have a white manlet instead of an Asian boyfriend?

These women do realize that only about one-quarter of men in America aged 20-29 are 6'+ right? And only about one-quarter of White Non-Hispanic men aged 20-39 are 6'+.

LOL these brown squat gooks only want white chads now just fucking lol

alien

Chad
Rotters
Harakiri said:
I know what the fuck. This is fucking bullshit. These Asian sluts wanted my white cock. Now they just want Chad.

Westernized ethnik girls are just as bad as white women. Go only for FOB ethnik girls who haven't been introduced to Chad yet.

In all honesty, these women on Vine probably skew younger (I haven't bothered to check the Vine myself. Waste of my time). Once a woman hits her late 20s/early 30s, they understand that they can't have it all in life (Chad will NOT commit) and have to make concessions. It's no surprise that my ex was nearing 28 when we met (I was 28 1/2). Unfortunately my ex figured out that I probably didn't want kids either. So she lowered her standards even more and settled for some beta bux Indian cuckold piece of shit.

TheTrews

Normie
Harakiri said:
alien said:

It's disgusting. Who do they think they are?

I hope Chads don't validate these ugly squat bitches by dating them.

heilsa

Slayer
inb4 the first "when his wrist size is over 7.5 inches" vine appears

Darkman

Slayer
The hottest girl in that video was a 6/10 yet all of them feel entitled to a tall 8/10 guy.

lono

Banned
This whole height obsession is obviously just a way for unattractive women to feel better about themselves by preemptively rejecting 75% of men.

My only problem with it is that given the way memes spread in this generation, height obsession has taken over the minds of girls who would have originally not given it a single thought. Women are very herd minded and if a bunch of feminists, black girls, fatties, and squat ethics shout "when he's says he's 6'+" loud enough, even normal girls will be taken in.

After all it is an easy ego bump.

I've recently noticed that ugly black girls who would normally be intimidated by me, will now size me up and feel superior to me because I am below 6'.

I remember being in line once and I heard someone say "pshh he's so short" and when I looked over it was this 5'6" ugly black chick standing next to an even uglier, bald, almost disfigured looking, 6'8" black man. It was a very illuminating moment. I realized that there are people out there who go around feeling superior about people based purely on their height.

purps drank

Slayer
alien said:
Just fucking LOL at @"purps drank" commanding me to workcel. When society doesn't even respect manlets. And they respect autistic manlets even less. :giggle:

Is it possible for you to go one day without mentioning me? 

Do you know who Stephen Schwarzman, Henry Kravis, Michael Bloomberg, or Lloyd Blankfein are? Just because you're an ugly, autistic manlet doesn't mean you're entitled to have me work for free to support you bitch boy.

alien

Chad
Rotters
purps drank said:
alien said:

Is it possible for you to go one day without mentioning me? 

Do you know who Stephen Schwarzman, Henry Kravis, Michael Bloomberg, or Lloyd Blankfein are? Just because you're an ugly, autistic manlet doesn't mean you're entitled to have me work for free to support you bitch boy.
They're all Jews? :giggle:

I never proposed a 100% tax rate on people who make $75k per year buddy boyo