when girls give you a blowjob they could bite off your dick

Scar Tissue

Slayer
That's probably what turns them on so much. Theyhave complete power over your mind and body through having your dick in their mouth.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
That's why you let it be known that you'll beat them to death if they do. Why do you think even rapists get away with it?

purps drank

Slayer
Scar Tissue said:
That's probably what turns them on so much. Theyhave complete power over your mind and body through having your dick in their mouth.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Scar Tissue said:

lono

Banned
I always wondered how rapists make girls suck their dick.

I think women have evolved to just submit in rape situations instead of trying to fight back or bite the dicks off. The ones that did almost certainly died. The ones that didn't lived.

These same submissive tendencies did not evolve in men. I think if you raped a man or a tranny you would most certainly get your dick bitten off. I think this is why most prison sex is buttsex

I've always imagined rapist going just for vaginal/ anal intercourse. Are there statistics about % in rape regarding sexual act performed ?

MistGeburt3000 said:
IcedEarth said:

Who gives a fuck, whenever i get a fast blowjob its from an whore in that fucked up area they run along here, and whenever they could bite in my cock i could also pull something out and bust their head off. I never trust those whores and i am always protected well, i made a mistake to bring some drugges up whore in on of my appartments a few years ago and have learned since.
lol what did those whores do to your house?

lono said:
I always wondered how rapists make girls suck their dick.

I think women have evolved to just submit in rape situations instead of trying to fight back or bite the dicks off. The ones that did almost certainly died. The ones that didn't lived.

These same submissive tendencies did not evolve in men. I think if you raped a man or a tranny you would most certainly get your dick bitten off. I think this is why most prison sex is buttsex
I think rapists just force their cocks into vagina rather than into mouth

lolfags

Chad
its probably harder to bite through a dick than you think, especially the farther down her throat it is