When girls dig you but you're too aspie

MorphIncel

Slayer
For real, I wonder whether this forum has seriously fucked me up in the head.

For once, I am llooksmaxxing good, so that's helping. However, on the other hand, I seem to have weird unrealistic aspie surgery standards for myself and some obsession on my flaws that - whenever I look at the mirror - I seem to focus immeditely on it.

The thing is this: Girls seem to dig me more and more, which is good, but I am constantly having struggles to understand. Recently I was even asking my buddy how that is possible because I am not as good looking as the reactions of girls in clubs make me think like..

he just said it's because of your VIBE lol (he is some bluepilled PUA)

I don't know what to believe about myself ..whether I am really fucked up right now and I am actually DECENT looking without really realizing or I am not that decent looking and get girls because of ??????????

stamaster21

Slayer
Its simple as you looks-max your standards will get higher, say your 5/10 then you looksmax to a 6/10 now 5/10 females don't seem as appealing because now your getting attention from 5/10s and 6/10s. Aspie has nothing to do with it, as you looksmax you get more female attention and its un-natural to you. The best thing is when one of these females give show attraction go over and say hi and talk them.

Chincel

Normie
You're not good looking enough to compensate for being socially defective, plain and simple.

MorphIncel

Slayer
Lol somehow no one really understood my problem

The reactions I get in the real world don't really match the self-image I got from myself....Is anyone here having the same issue (as they looksmax)?

The reactions are pretty good from quite a few chicks but when I look in the mirror at the club with the dimmed lightning I can see my flaws like big nose and lack of cheeks..I don't know how girls react "good" to me then

Either I am overexaggerating (developing some kind of BDD) or I am still having those enormous flaws and girls don't seem to care (= meaining they like me because of how i behave -> fake low inhibitions like grabbing their hands as they walk past etc.)

Eric

Incel
MorphIncel said:
Lol somehow no one really understood my problem

The reactions I get in the real world don't really match the self-image I got from myself....Is anyone here having the same issue (as they looksmax)?

The reactions are pretty good from quite a few chicks but when I look in the mirror at the club with the dimmed lightning I can see my flaws like big nose and lack of cheeks..I don't know how girls react "good" to me then

Either I am overexaggerating (developing some kind of BDD) or I am still having those enormous flaws and girls don't seem to care (= meaining they like me because of how i behave -> fake low inhibitions like grabbing their hands as they walk past etc.)
Yes. You have a more attuned eye to your flaws (is at least how I justify it).

MorphIncel

Slayer
Yeah I thought so even tho my flaws are DEFINITELY existaent, there is no lie about it..but normalfags and even a few women wit h whom i talked about getting a rhino (lol, no prob with that) and most of them said its not that bad etc., the problem is you never know whether they say that because tehy dont wanna hurt you or because of the general consensus that goes against surgery