When girls ask me do i have a girlfriend i tell them.....

.....i used to be married and got out of a divorce.

I cant believe how much this makes a girl who asks you that question gain some interest in you. Yae im lying to them but saying no i dont have a girlfriend is basically saying im an incel. But telling them you used to be married they think more highly of you.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
No it makes you seem like a beta phaggot.

Say you're sexy free and single and ready to bingo.

Say you're a fucking widower.

Divorce makes them wonder why you're so fucked up (unless your rich) but widower is all her fault for dying and you're a tragic hero that she'll cream for. Make the story great and you may get some immediately!

Tell 'em you can't get hard at the sight of a naked woman without a dick hanging there somewhere.

Serious though guys. They usually ask why did you get a divorce and i tell them we cheated on eachother and that i was a bad guy back then. 
Irrevocably Autarded said:
Genetic Shit said:

Ive made it better before but i didnt have all my ingredients but this one came out alright. Its got pepperoni, jalapeno, garlic, and onions. Its 16 inches btw.
if it is homemade, why have you been so frugal with your toppings? It is only profit seeking pizza chains that cover their products so sparsely. No offence, but it just looks like a big round piece of dough with a smattering of pepperoni bits, and a sprinkling of mould, or vaginal discharge or whatever that white dusty stuff is.

Go ham next time, when you make them yourself, you can go overboard.

Girls will think you are higher value than just saying i dont have a girlfriend.

DeepthroatSlayer said:
Say you're a fucking widower.

Divorce makes them wonder why you're so fucked up (unless your rich) but widower is all her fault for dying and you're a tragic hero that she'll cream for. Make the story great and you may get some immediately!
No i tell them we cheated on eachother. Women think you are a bad boy and that you can get women if you tell them you cheated on your wife and that she cheated on you out of spite. Just say you were a bad person at that time in your life.

dota2

Normie
just tell them the truth which is;I am not a fag; and enlighten them that in womb we are same gender and penis/vagina is basically same shit. I told that to chick in rl once bro if u could seen her reaction it was mind blowing, I wonder for how many days it dazed her

dota2 said:
just tell them the truth which is;I am not a fag; and enlighten them that in womb we are same gender and penis/vagina is basically same shit. I told that to chick in rl once bro if u could seen her reaction it was mind blowing, I wonder for how many days it dazed her
What the shit are you talking about?

dota2

Normie
DeepthroatSlayer said:
dota2 said:
What the shit are you talking about?
about reality, licking pussy is basically like licking dudes balls and sucking clit is like suckin small dick - . So gay as fuck as u can see

dota2

Normie
LostTuna said:
dota2 said:
about reality, licking pussy is basically like licking dudes balls and sucking clit is like suckin small dick - . So gay as fuck as u can see
jesus christ
I call it reality but jesus sounds good too

if girls are asking what your relationship status is then you are good.

women don't discuss my R.S. with me at all. It's written all over my face.