When do you plan on getting married?

londonlights

Probably won't get married.
Most likely to go down the coparenting ivf route with a suitable guy who wants to be a father and understands the enormous commitment that being a good father involves.

brocode

DON
Masculinity Crew
Probably won't get married.
Most likely to go down the coparenting ivf route with a suitable guy who wants to be a father and understands the enormous commitment that being a good father involves.
Are u a dude or a girl?

Plastic

Rotter
Shitposters
Never

Getting married and having children secures another round of torture in hell. And then if you do the bidding of the Jewish illuminati (vaccinations, etc) then that's going to stay on your record too

You should be helping free souls instead of snatching the ones on their way out and locking them back in here

stone

Machine
Birds
Never

Getting married and having children secures another round of torture in hell. And then if you do the bidding of the Jewish illuminati (vaccinations, etc) then that's going to stay on your record too

You should be helping free souls instead of snatching the ones on their way out and locking them back in here
someone that agrees with vaccinations probably wont be thinking of having kids because "overpopulation, global warming"

Incan Man of Altitude

Machu Picchu Tourism Guide
Birds
Never. I'm an ugly, autistic, socially maladjusted, troglodytic inbred forum dweller.
It's completely and utterly over for moi.

londonlights

why would you want a baby through ivf if you've found suitable coparent?
Several reasons.
There are some inherited health issues in my family tree, I'm interested in gender selection and am only going to have one child.
I am almost certain to go through early menopause before I am 40, as my mother and maternal grandmother did.