• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

When do the majority, if not a lot of girls start looking at you outside?

And think,
"Holy shit. He's hot."

7? 8?

@"Dan" is a 7, and women stare at him wherever he goes. Same with aipy who is 7-7.5. So is 7 the start where the majority of women are extremely attracted to you?

Dan said:
I'm a 6 and it's not as if every woman are staring open mouthed at me as I walk down the street but I get regular IOI's in social settings like bars, pubs, parties etc.

You're not a 6. The worst is a 6.5, but a 6.5-7. 7 sounds right. A 6 is above average, but shouldn't be able to get that many IOI's. They still need to work at it to attract women.

Dolly Buster

Champion
Women are so privileged, that even 10s are invisible.

Every girl has 1000 orbiters on speed dial, and she isn't given to ogling passers by.

Dan said:
whywoulditmatter said:
A 6 is above average, but shouldn't be able to get that many IOI's. They still need to work at it to attract women.

How do you know this? How often do you go out to bars and clubs?

I've recently went at least twice a week the past several weeks. I've gotten laid a few times. A few times with above average women, and several times with an average woman. I've had a few who eye fucked me, but I did NOT have the experience you have. You literally have IOI's almost every single time you go out. I don't have that. Only sometimes. That easily proves:

You > Me

And I know guys who are in the 6 range who don't get that many IOI's. 6 is the start of being above average, and starting to get in the GL range, but to really "wow" women the worst you have to be is a 6.5-7.

Dolly Buster said:
Women are so privileged, that even 10s are invisible.

Every girl has 1000 orbiters on speed dial, and she isn't given to ogling passers by.

This is true actually.

Veuve

Rotter
I've hung out with girls and noticed guys who i thought were 7s that they saw and didn't give a second look.  maybe an 8+ they'd notice.

ugliest

Champion
Dan said:
I'm a 6 and it's not as if every woman is staring open mouthed at me as I walk down the street but I get regular IOI's in social settings like bars, pubs, parties etc.

same experiences here, but i am an actual 6, and you are a 7