when did you realize you were sub 8/10

When did ya'll realize you were under 8/10 in looks and needed to looksmax?

for me it was a night on omegle.. i spent maybe two hours on there and literally got skipped by all the women that I came across in an INSTANT lmao. I asked one JB girl to rate me and she put me as 5.5/10 FML.

thessalonica

Incel
towards the end of last semester, got a crush on a boy and realized nobody that I like will ever like me back because I'm not hot enough and my personality is shit, but of course the former matters more.

Although I can't say I'm really actively looksmaxxing, im just dreaming of being able to afford surgery one day. I wanted to get a PhD and become a physicist but that is not very lucrative so I need to consider other options. being beautiful while I'm young will bring more happiness than doing something I love like physics.

FireHaze

Gigachad
High school when girls started telling guys straight up how sexy they were and they all ignored me.

marty

Slayer
Seeing my profile in a picture long long time ago

FireHaze said:
High school when girls started telling guys straight up how sexy they were and they all ignored me.

I remember there was a huge MSN messenger chat conversation with a lot of girls in my senior year and i got invited by my better looking friend, as soon as I enter the chat, a girl goes "ewwwww alwayslearning".

FireHaze

Gigachad
AlwaysLearning said:
FireHaze said:

I remember there was a huge MSN messenger chat conversation with a lot of girls in my senior year and i got invited by my better looking friend, as soon as I enter the chat, a girl goes "ewwwww alwayslearning".
:crying:

i think most dudes will know by age 16 if they are good looking or have potential to develop imo..

for now all i can do is save for my surgerymaxing goals for spring : )

Herald

Normie
AlwaysLearning said:
FireHaze said:

Imagine that, but IRL...

yeah.
:crying:

stamaster21

Slayer
FireHaze said:
When i had a girl i like pull one of her guy friends hands and wrap them around her, then the next day she pinched hes butt. Then i was like just fuckn hell if you don't have 7.5s/10s pinching your butt and grabbing at you even when they know you have a girl friend. She had naturally pretty face and a sexy body, face was a 7.2/10 and the body was like a 8.5/10. This was when i was 17 in highschool, the girl was 14 and the boy was 15.

Then there was when i was 11 years old in 6th grade the best looking guys got invited to game of booty tag, when i tried to join i was told to leave.