• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

When did David Gandy lose his virginity?

[font=graphik, Arial, sans-serif]'To be honest, I don’t think I’m that great looking. I’ve grown into my looks but at school I wasn’t the guy who got the girls or who was thought to be hot. [/font]
[font=graphik, Arial, sans-serif]'I didn’t have a girlfriend till I was 21, which is pretty late. I was a loner. [/font]
[font=graphik, Arial, sans-serif]‘All I saw in the mirror was a big nose and a slightly chubby body. I was ridiculously shy around girls.[/font]
[font=graphik, Arial, sans-serif]'I remember being in awe of this guy at university who could just talk to anyone. I still think if a guy wants girls, it’s more about the gift of the gab than the way you look.[/font]

6'4

Joke
OldcelBlues said:
[font=graphik, Arial, sans-serif]'To be honest, I don’t think I’m that great looking. I’ve grown into my looks but at school I wasn’t the guy who got the girls or who was thought to be hot. [/font]
[font=graphik, Arial, sans-serif]'I didn’t have a girlfriend till I was 21, which is pretty late. I was a loner. [/font]
[font=graphik, Arial, sans-serif]‘All I saw in the mirror was a big nose and a slightly chubby body. I was ridiculously shy around girls.[/font]
[font=graphik, Arial, sans-serif]'I remember being in awe of this guy at university who could just talk to anyone. I still think if a guy wants girls, it’s more about the gift of the gab than the way you look.[/font]

major lifefuel

Marin

Machine
Oldcels
OldcelBlues said:

:coping:

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
NumbersBigNT said:
Gandy 21
O'Pry 24
Chico 11

source for O'pry?

I know he got rejected at prom and wasn't considered attractive in high school by the girls in his class according to some people who went to school with him

aspiedotnet said:
NumbersBigNT said:
Gandy 21
O'Pry 24
Chico 11

source for O'pry?

I know he got rejected at prom and wasn't considered attractive in high school by the girls in his class according to some people who went to school with him

Can this count as a source?

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
[font=graphik, Arial, sans-serif]I wasn’t the guy who got the girls or who was thought to be hot. [/font]

:cage2:

A fucking international male model was invisible to women, got no pussy, shy and inhibited as fuck, didnt even get a girl til he was fucking 21 years old. NO WOMEN IN HIS TEENAGE YEARS.

MUH LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING

:brendan:

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
RealRob said:
[font=graphik, Arial, sans-serif]I wasn’t the guy who got the girls or who was thought to be hot. [/font]

:cage2:

A fucking international male model was invisible to women, got no pussy, shy and inhibited as fuck, didnt even get a girl til he was fucking 21 years old. NO WOMEN IN HIS TEENAGE YEARS.

MUH LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING

:brendan:

Losing virginity as late bloomer stays with you forever

NumbersBigNT said:
aspiedotnet said:
source for O'pry?

Can this count as a source?

This is obviously him trying to appear sophisticated/elite interests.

He was in relationship with this girl on the right when he was 18