When are we gonna stop pretending invisible isn't the biggest fraud here?

Aren't you the BBC living in Chicago who turned down girls with no boobs?
You are vocel not incel

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
I've fucked a few slim white girls.

Not an accomplishment tbh.

iftsj

Banned
this guy is making thread about me being a fraud
i should have suspected he was a troll

asiancel

King of Chads
he's fucked multiple girls. this is already a better accomplishment than 50% of men for his age bracket. younger men are skewed by hookup culture. in the old days, men just married at 20 and had sex with one woman for the rest of their lives

FuckThis

Slayer
He is a total fucking fraud
I never take seriously anything he writes

FuckThis

Slayer
Magnus said:
FuckThis said:
I need legit incel status

@invisible I need it
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Slay Count: 35[/font]
that was in the past
I am now incel like you my brothers

OnTheRun

Slayer
Daily reminder: op is Fire "Female attention though the roof." Haze. Fucking slayer.

FireHaze said:
Confession: I've been frauding the past few days

Female attention though the roof. I got a couple of phone numbers and this girl on the street said "hey good looking"

I finally escaped inceldom.

The advice on this site actually can help some people. Keyword is some. Low bf, carrotmaxing, retin A all made a big diffrence in my appearance

OnTheRun said:
Daily reminder: op is Fire "Female attention though the roof." Haze. Fucking slayer.

FireHaze said:

Female attention though the roof. I got a couple of phone numbers and this girl on the street said "hey good looking"

The advice on this site actually can help some people. Keyword is some. Low bf, carrotmaxing, retin A all made a big diffrence in my appearance
:cage:

Invisible

King of Chads
FuckThis said:

@invisible I need it
You've fucked 35 women, two of them AT THE SAME TIME.

You have like two sons who other men are raising.

You were a tranny for a while and fucked incels then went back to being a man with no harmful effects on your libido, attractiveness to women, etc.

You don't nor have ever worked yet live like the average westerner.

You're nothing short of a FUCKING MIRACLE SLAYER.

You have to be trolling.

FuckThis

Slayer
Invisible said:
FuckThis said:

@invisible I need it

You were a tranny for a while and fucked incels then went back to being a man with no harmful effects on your libido, attractiveness to women, etc.

You have to be trolling.
no I didn't fucked 35 females, it includes bj etc.

I don't have two sons neither

My dick is small and cannot get really hard, which is why my gf left me

I haven't worked cause I didn't finish uni yet....

Now come one I have been single for a month since my gf left me, prob due to me not being able to fuck her good

I am doomed, it is over for me

come on man,, recognize my suffering give me legit incel status

Enigmatic

Chad
OnTheRun said:

FireHaze said:

Getting phone numbers means nothing and the girl was fat.

Most of the time I'm invisible to women.

I got way ahead of myself when I wrote that post.

Ironically, I'm the only incel left and I don't even post that much on this shithole because I know exactly how you lying cunts are.

normiecope

Normie
The fact that he's here in his 30s says everything.

He is the incellest of incels.

Invisible

King of Chads
FuckThis said:
Invisible said:

You have to be trolling.

Now come one I have been single for a month since my gf left me, prob due to me not being able to fuck her good

You admitted to having one son at least. Then talked about being antinatalist.  :giggle: Yes, I know. You said she had the baby without your consent. But how can you be a legit incel when your son is walking around wondering where his daddy is. That's not incelhood that's selfishbastardhood tbh. You'd rather post here than visit your son. I bet if he became rich, you'd soon find time in your busy NEET schedule for him. lol. No hate.

"Dick is small and can't get hard", well you take your life in your hands when you go on estrogen and become a tranny. You're supposed to do it because you feel transgendered. Not because you feel gender fluid like you do. You fucked up. I suggest you get back on estrogen and just get fucked in the ass by incels.

"I've been single for a month"

:jordan: :jordan: :jordan: :jordan: :jordan: :jordan: :jordan: :jordan: :jordan: :jordan: :jordan: :jordan:
@"FuckThis" 
[hr]
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
Ironically, I'm the only incel left and I don't even post that much on this shithole because I know exactly how you lying cunts are.
When Soca, @"Youwontevenknowme", you and I met up, you mogged us all to oblivion.

Invisible said:
FuckThis said:

You admitted to having one son at least. Then talked about being antinatalist.  :giggle: Yes, I know. You said she had the baby without your consent. But how can you be a legit incel when your son is walking around wondering where his daddy is. That's not incelhood that's selfishbastardhood tbh. You'd rather post here than visit your son. I bet if he became rich, you'd soon find time in your busy NEET schedule for him. lol. No hate.

"Dick is small and can't get hard", well you take your life in your hands when you go on estrogen and become a tranny. You're supposed to do it because you feel transgendered. Not because you feel gender fluid like you do. You fucked up. I suggest you get back on estrogen and just get fucked in the ass by incels.

"I've been single for a month"

:jordan: :jordan: :jordan: :jordan: :jordan: :jordan: :jordan: :jordan: :jordan: :jordan: :jordan: :jordan:
@"FuckThis" 
[hr]
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
When Soca, @"Youwontevenknowme", you and I met up, you mogged us all to oblivion.

I was raging more at firehaze because of his supposed history as elucidated by the posts above.