What's your reaction time?

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
Manuel said:
how the fuck did you get 22ms
I dunno, just a fluke. I've consistently gotten 180 but never that low. It was a one time occurrence, tbh.
 

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
Joined
Dec 21, 2015
Messages
19,026
Reputation
1,896


got extremely lucky after 8-9 tries or something , plus my macbook's trackpad is set up in way that delays clicking more. this game is a joke basically
 

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
lms_rotten_zombie said:


got extremely lucky after 8-9 tries or something , plus my macbook's trackpad is set up in way that delays clicking more. this game is a joke basically
Slayer. Almost as high as my lucky score! :O

What about your not so lucky tries? What's your 5/5 score?
 

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
Joined
Dec 21, 2015
Messages
19,026
Reputation
1,896
Nizoral Babe said:
lms_rotten_zombie said:


got extremely lucky after 8-9 tries or something , plus my macbook's trackpad is set up in way that delays clicking more. this game is a joke basically
Slayer. Almost as high as my lucky score! :O

What about your not so lucky tries? What's your 5/5 score?
1st try? like 250ish average lmao
 

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
Manuel said:
how the fuck did you get 22ms
[hr]
i cant get lower than that
Reflex said:
lms_rotten_zombie said:
Nizoral Babe said:
Slayer. Almost as high as my lucky score! :O

What about your not so lucky tries? What's your 5/5 score?
1st try? like 250ish average lmao
Are any of you guys gamers by chance? I don't really think having a very high reaction speed has any real life benefits (maybe like boxing or MMA?) but it tends to be higher in gamers; specifically fps and fighter genres.
 

Reflex

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,370
Reputation
16
Nizoral Babe said:
Are any of you guys gamers by chance? I don't really think having a very high reaction speed has any real life benefits (maybe like boxing or MMA?) but it tends to be higher in gamers; specifically fps and fighter genres.
No

i thought 314 would be ridiculously slow consider im using a laptop mouse
 

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
lms_rotten_zombie said:
no i am not a gamer anymore, i used to be tho
That's a good score if you don't usually do stuff requiring fast reaction speed.
Reflex said:
Nizoral Babe said:
Are any of you guys gamers by chance? I don't really think having a very high reaction speed has any real life benefits (maybe like boxing or MMA?) but it tends to be higher in gamers; specifically fps and fighter genres.
No

i thought 314 would be ridiculously slow consider im using a laptop mouse
That's a slower score. But you're using a weird setup. You'd be much higher were it not for that, I'd wager.
 
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
719
Reputation
0
LOL it depends on what kind of pointing device you're using. Even with a mouse it depends on the button. Just LOL.
 

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
MushroomCloud said:
Average 190
Why not screenshot and show your skills, brah?

cuckadoodledoo2 said:
i got 200ms 10 times in a row
Same as above. 

I became good at reaction timing from playing Stepmania for hours and hours at a time. The game is literally nothing but reaction to specific colors (for timing) and recognizing patterns. I have double AA'd all of these songs on 3-4x or roughly 700 speed (which is a tad bit faster than these videos). 
[video=youtube][video=youtube][video=youtube]
 
Top