• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

What's your opinion about eyelid exposure on women?

fucking lol @ this hooded eyes meme. its about wat the eyes look overall, plenty of hooded eyes people are disgusting subhuman. obviously good slayer eyes>good exposure eyes, but that doesnt mean every case is black n white, steve kelly has gl eyes and they are cuck tier. also women look better with exposure, just lol @ thinking masc slayer eyes look good on women. im sick of all this psl autism, nothing is black n white irl and whether a feature is gl or not depends on a variety of VERY SUBTLE details.

Blueman

Machine
Nothing matter for women other than 

>Dont be fat
>Dont be legit deformed 

if you fit those 2 things you're highly bangable

Stereo

Champion
10/10 is the default for foids, points are deducted for negative health indicators like obesity

bain

Regular
upper eyelid is hundred percent fine on women. i would argue it is a feminine feature, higher supraorbital ridge and different fat pad storage

as long as it doesnt go paired with poor undereye making eyes saggy its fine. energetic eyes are everything for females, you cant have energetic eyes with bad infras and saggy upper eyelids

looksmaxx

Champion
Femininity is most important for a woman. So women can get away more with sub-ideal amount of upper eyelid exposure. The same way a woman can get away with a piggy-nose (a little bit too upturned) if the rest of the features are good. It won't look as good as an average amount of upper lid exposure or for the nose, a slightly upturned nose only, but it's not such a bad thing.

Guys can get away more with a crooked nose, or completely hooded hunter eyes because it's masculine, even though a crooked-nose is subideal.

Too much upper eyelid exposure or pig nose on a guy can easily make him subhuman. Looks like a feminine cuck.

I'd say taylor hill is about the upper bound of eyelid exposure for me. Can be as minimal as possible as long as it's still there, not really a fan of hooded eyes on women

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
No problem with that. I like arabic girls with uele.

Most important for a woman is her body. Muscular ass with long legs makes the sex appeal.

For me no, but generally the points made before in this thread are correct. Overall the standards for women imposed by men are more lenient than the ones imposed by women on men. Also let's not forget how much makeup can do to draw attention away from flaws like upper eyelid exposure.

looksmaxx

Champion
Actually upper eyelid exposure is ideal for women, hooded is acceptable but sub-ideal. The ideal range is from small to medium, a little large-ish can be pulled off if it's still proportional looking but generally in women upper eyelid exposure gives the feminine "open" eye look but once it gets very large, it becomes a sub-human trait since then it looks out of proportion.
Even men can get away with some exposure though. I'd say this trait here is overrated