whats your IQ?

feg

Chad
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
4
does answering this question

1. get me laid?
2. make me healthy?
3. bring me money?
4. at least make me feel good about myself for a while?

nope

fuck your test

muh IQ
 

chadimir

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,090
Reputation
27
feg said:
does answering this question

1. get me laid?
2. make me healthy?
3. bring me money?
4. at least make me feel good about myself for a while?

nope

fuck your test

muh IQ
copecel/10
 

feg

Chad
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
4
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
feg said:
does answering this question

1. get me laid?
2. make me healthy?
3. bring me money?
4. at least make me feel good about myself for a while?

nope

fuck your test

muh IQ
copecel/10
pragmaticcel/10

now go back flipping those burgers you pleb
 

feg

Chad
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
4
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
feg said:
pragmaticcel/10

now go back flipping those burgers you pleb
lmao i have my own business idiot
everyone here

> is 6ft+
> has a very big dick
> gets sum[(n+1)^midface] tinder lays
> has top tier IQ
> has money well above middle class level

idgaf
 

Slut's Shame

Normie
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
1,312
Reputation
0
b is the only thing that looks right and it's too early in the pattern for it to be e
 
Joined
Dec 26, 2015
Messages
3,197
Reputation
6
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
disabled midface said:
2-1
1+2
3-1+2

cant see a better answer
pretty easy tbh
thats correct well done
There are three 3, 2 in one direction and 1 in opposite direction.
There are three 1, 2 in one direction and 1 in opposite direction.
There are two 2, both in the same direction so the last one should be a 2 in opposite direction.
 
Top