What's your educated opinion on lookism?

sparta

Cuck
mrz said:
sparta said:
No. On the subject of lookism.
It reminds me a lot of the caste system that countries such as India have / have had, where people are separated into different groups based on some criteria, and treated very differently depending on the group they are born into. It's quite similar to that as well in that there is little real mobility between the castes. It's interesting in that it is pretty much biologically encoded into us.
Do you think that lookism has a larger role in a society than in the past? If so, what are the reasons for this development?

sparta

Cuck
Mr. Joshua said:
Give us your opinion! I registered here solely because I was under impression that the forum was on the cutting edge of the subject.

Maximus said:
VoluptuousZygos said:
Where are you guys getting those pics?
The smileys? Click on the smiley face in the tab with your post options and then click more. Hover over them to see the code or just click them.
No the pics like tyrone and slayerfacedincel

sparta

Cuck
VoluptuousZygos said:
Maximus said:
VoluptuousZygos said:
Where are you guys getting those pics?
The smileys? Click on the smiley face in the tab with your post options and then click more. Hover over them to see the code or just click them.
No the pics like tyrone and slayerfacedincel
write : slayerfaced : without spaces or do what he just said.

Lookism has always thrown me off. It's incredibly powerful, it completey structures male and female development, and yet I don't see why its so important beyond the basic evo-psych attracton aspects. Hot girls learn to be shallow and status minded because they're thrust into the SMP early and are valuable and any smart male will start grooming them from a young age. They quickly become an object to themselves and others. The problem isn't going away until alphas and betas stop symbiotically giving them everything they could want.

Male lookism throws me off though. Ealy developing males are treated as natural leaders by adults and are basically selected as a master race to rule over the smarter and nicer underclass. It's a very stupid meaningless system. It's because plebians can't handle judging humans past their looks without extreme effort.

Hell even redpiller do this shit all the time. When I'm involved in hiring them I treat the interview as more than a patent, but I guarantee that my coworkers can't handle that level of decisionmaking and neither can the hoi polloi.