What's worse?

Having a few LTRs and getting some cuddling kissing with like 2 or 3 different women but still a virgin

Or a kissless incel?

For age 16
Age 21
Age 25
Age 30
Age 40

debijon

Normie
huh?

how is a kissless incel any better regardless of age or situation?

debijon said:
huh?

If you're a 30 year old who has been in 3 LTRs without a single ounce of sex, I think that's worse than straight up kissless incel.
[hr]
PenileFacialSurgery said:
Kissless incel

Obvi

Sex is primitive and disgusting.
Y do u even care if you're not GLing then?  That's all GLing will provide

Ugly fuarks are perfectly fine in career aspect unless you're going into acting or deformed.

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
TrickleDown said:
debijon said:
huh?

If you're a 30 year old who has been in 3 LTRs without a single ounce of sex, I think that's worse than straight up kissless incel.
[hr]
Kissless incel

Obvi

Sex is primitive and disgusting.

Ugly fuarks are perfectly fine in career aspect unless you're going into acting or deformed.

Good Looks go wayyyyyyyy beyond sex, lol

And its all about the cuddles, kisses, love, and validation <3333333

:3

Jk

That sexless shit is a meme on here

Ofcourse sex is great

But yes validation and being loved is much better and more meaningful

It lasts compared to 5 minutes of repetitive penetration, and a 5 second orgasm.

If you just want sex

Fuck a hooker

TrickleDown said:
[hr]

Jk

Ofcourse sex is great

It lasts compared to 5 minutes of repetitive penetration, and a 5 second orgasm.

If you just want sex

Fuck a hooker
So is that why you want to be Good looking?  Aha, damn bro I feel for you, you want to be loved by a beautiful woman. 

Do you have any chance of ascending in the future?

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
TrickleDown said:

Jk

Ofcourse sex is great

If you just want sex

Fuck a hooker
So is that why you want to be Good looking?  Aha, damn bro I feel for you, you want to be loved by a beautiful woman. 

Lol

You've never been chased, loved, wanted by, and experienced validation from beautiful women?

Lmfao, I feel for you, you never experienced or will experience anything like it in your life time

:goodfellas:

TrickleDown said:

Lol

You've never been chased, loved, wanted by, and experienced validation from beautiful women?

Lmfao, I feel for you, you never experienced or will experience anything like it in your life time

Ouch bro.  Why the need for such a dagger.  You know I have feelings?  Or are you upset because you think you can't ascend?

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
TrickleDown said:
Lol

Ouch bro.  Why the need for such a dagger.  You know I have feelings?  Or are you upset because you think you can't ascend?
Lol who said I couldnt

Im still in my teens, pretty decent looking for a teen, need more size

You are some 25 year old kissless virgin. Is that why you're hurt?

It's over.

TrickleDown said:
Lol who said I couldnt

It's over.
I'm 20.  By 25 I'll either have ascended or ended it by then. But a look a little older, around 23-25 range so not a good sign. 

You're really hostile rn.  You say you're still in teens?  Pretty decent looking is only going to cut it for you until you graduate high school.  Afterwards the standards increase exponentially, so you have to ascend faster than you think. 

By the time you get to college if you have any bone deformity in school you'll have to fix that with surgery, which you wont' be able to afford.  By the time you will you'll have become depressed and lost everything and the standards will just continue to rise.

There is a strong possibility you couldn't depending on your situation.

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
TrickleDown said:
Lol who said I couldnt

It's over.
I'm 20.  By 25 I'll either have ascended or ended it by then. But a look a little older, around 23-25 range so not a good sign. 

You're really hostile rn.  You say you're still in teens?  Pretty decent looking is only going to cut it for you until you graduate high school.  Afterwards the standards increase exponentially, so you have to ascend faster than you think. 

By the time you get to college if you have any bone deformity in school you'll have to fix that with surgery, which you wont' be able to afford.  By the time you will you'll have become depressed and lost everything and the standards will just continue to rise.

I know nigga... Doing everything to ascend

So should you

But its seems like haven't gotten any in the first place

I could already get a few bitches rn If I wanted.

Your tone and speech towards me, especially about love and validation was just very condescending.

And looks aren't just Sex,

It's everything in life

Your status, career, money, Friends, relationships, women, treatment, respect you get, family, the halo effect, confidence

Everything

It's ignorant to just think its about sex,

Looks determine your level of and limit your success in life.

You want to become as good looking as possible.

TrickleDown said:

So should you

Your tone and speech towards me, especially about love and validation was just very condescending.

It's everything in life

Your status, career, money, Friends, relationships, women, treatment, respect you get, family, the halo effect, confidence

Everything

I see plenty of ugly people do fine in career.  As far as respect, you get career for respect.  Males treat you with respect if you have muscles, they don't know any better about your face.  Family is mostly blue pilled and will still treat you fine if you're not GLing, although if you're ugly and have a lot of kids I suppose it could be bad.

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
TrickleDown said:

So should you

It's everything in life

Everything

I see plenty of ugly people do fine in career.  As far as respect, you get career for respect.  Males treat you with respect if you have muscles, they don't know any better about your face.  Family is mostly blue pilled and will still treat you fine if you're not GLing, although if you're ugly and have a lot of kids I suppose it could be bad.

You must be new here

Everything you said has been debunked.

Looks = Worth

Looks = Life

:bye:
[hr]
TrickleDown said:

So should you

It's everything in life

Everything

You must be new here

Looks = Worth

Looks = Life

TrickleDown said:

You must be new here

Looks = Worth

Looks = Life

[hr]
TrickleDown said:

You must be new here

Looks = Worth

Looks = Life

I'm not GLing and I still managed to set up a career for myself bro despite being a kissless incel at 20.  I agree looks help out in every aspect in life but in stuff like career and shit it's not AS important.

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
TrickleDown said:
You must be new here

Looks = Worth

Looks = Life

[hr]

You must be new here

Looks = Worth

Looks = Life

I'm not GLing and I still managed to set up a career for myself bro despite being a kissless incel at 20.  I agree looks help out in every aspect in life but in stuff like career and shit it's not AS important.
Depends on the carrer

If want a dull lme lifeless carrer which involved no interaction with himans

Then yeah looks wont help out as much

Career is still Cope

nothing compared to being good looking.

Would rather be a homeless 8/10

Than Bill Gates.

TrickleDown said:
Depends on the carrer

Career is still Cope

Than Bill Gates.
I agree career is cope.  But everything in life is cope other than being GLing and receiving validation from the woman you want.

PenileFacialSurgery

333 4d Ain
Autists
TrickleDown said:
Depends on the carrer

Career is still Cope

Than Bill Gates.
I agree career is cope.  But everything in life is cope other than being GLing and receiving validation from the woman you want.

My point...