What's worse? Baby dick or short height?

pickk

• Baby Dick

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Short Height

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Height and penis size are almost equivalent in their relationships with attractiveness ratings of men by women.

Here is the study.
Surprisingly, larger penis size and greater height had almost equivalent positive effects on male attractiveness.
You'll need to dig around to figure out what penis size is equivalent to your height, and what height is equivalent to your penis size. Lets just assume the two factors are "equal" in importance to attractiveness ratings when you're naked or wearing tight pants / swim clothes. Women can't really see how big your dick is when you're wearing normal clothes, so probably height wins.

I still think baby dick is definitely worse than short height. After a woman has decided you're attractive enough, if your dick is too small then the sex won't be satisfying for you or her. Whereas, if you're just short in stature, the sex is still likely to be satisfying.

I think one of the main reasons having a small dick is unfortunate is that the sex is less satisfying for the man.

MushroomCloud said:
Height and penis size are almost equivalent in their relationships with attractiveness ratings of men by women.

Here is the study.
Surprisingly, larger penis size and greater height had almost equivalent positive effects on male attractiveness.
You'll need to dig around to figure out what penis size is equivalent to your height, and what height is equivalent to your penis size. Lets just assume the two factors are "equal" in importance to attractiveness ratings when you're naked or wearing tight pants / swim clothes. Women can't really see how big your dick is when you're wearing normal clothes, so probably height wins.

I still think baby dick is definitely worse than short height. After a woman has decided you're attractive enough, if your dick is too small then the sex won't be satisfying for you or her. Whereas, if you're just short in stature, the sex is still likely to be satisfying.

I think one of the main reasons having a small dick is unfortunate is that the sex is less satisfying for the man.
i think height is overall more important

but if i had a baby dick i would kill myself legit

Downloading Witcher3 said:
MushroomCloud said:

Here is the study.

i think height is overall more important

but if i had a baby dick i would kill myself legit
If I had a baby dick I would do PE, then have my tendons severed and fat injections for girth. I guess that's better than being a midget. But if, after all of that, I still had a baby dick, I would feel very insecure. Girls would think I'm normal, but I would know that once the clothes come off nothing good will happen. So I'd rather be permanently sort of short than have a permanent baby dick.

But I guess I would rather have a baby dick than be 5'3" ~ 5'2". That's the same height as a petite woman.

LostTuna

Gigachad
dick size doesn't matter as much as u guys think. i've explained this in detail before. i've still made girls orgasm with my cock. face/height is more important cause otherwise u wont even get a girl into bed in the 1st place. maybe if ur a dickcel u might have a hard time LTRing girls (it's an individual thing tho) or there's a higher chance of getting cheated on but whatever.

like an extreme example: it's better to be a 9/10 6'2" MM with a 4 inch pencil dick than a 5/10 5'7" guy with an 8x6 cock. the MM could just be fucking different HBB's every night and dumping them

LostTuna said:
dick size doesn't matter as much as u guys think. i've explained this in detail before. i've still made girls orgasm with my cock. face/height is more important cause otherwise u wont even get a girl into bed in the 1st place. maybe if ur a dickcel u might have a hard time LTRing girls (it's an individual thing tho) or there's a higher chance of getting cheated on but whatever.

like an extreme example: it's better to be a 9/10 6'2" MM with a 4 inch pencil dick than a 5/10 5'7" guy with an 8x6 cock. the MM could just be fucking different HBB's every night and dumping them
faking orgasm is low :ugh:

LostTuna said:

I agree that face is much more important than dick size. Even frame might be more important. But is height more important than dick size? See the study I posted.

Scum

Coper
LostTuna said:
Penis size trumps everything else tbh. It's the most important thing in the world, followed closely by hair and height, in that order. I'd rather be the second guy.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
I don't know... the girls I slept with mocked the guys with small dicks to hell and back when I was with them. The one dude I remember specifically was legit 7/10 6'2" college baseball player (dunno how good he was) but he had a tiny dick, like the size of my girlfriends pinky and his girth was all but absent. She pitied him so much that she let him do anal (her first time) but she didn't feel anything. I would NEVER want to be in that situation, even if I had to sacrifice a few inches in height.

Veuve

Slayer
well almost no one will ever see you dick and everyone will see your height so i'll go with short height

IsaacNewton

Coper
LostTuna said:

Legit, the results from this poll just show how aspie this entire fucking forum is. Just lol at dick>height, even NTs know that's false.