• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

whats with the ethnic coping here?

Im also not european but I admit that the average white looks more human than the average ethnic or bbc.
They are also more intelligent and civillized. Ethnics and asian women crave for white sperm and most white girls prefer european looking males. The ethnics who can slay are only able to do that because they look white.  most middle east ethnics dont look white at all and are barbaric.

whites are superior and im saying that as an ethnic

allindaeyes

Banned
:jordan:

wtf do u mean... jews, asians and indians are most smartest u retard all ethnic

You are a white worshipping self hating ethnic? My thread isnt ethnic worship retard, whites can also be mixed fuckwit. Half the people in my race mix thread looked white anyway but more advanced/exotic/unique

allindaeyes said:

You are a white worshipping self hating ethnic? My thread isnt ethnic worship retard, whites can also be mixed fuckwit. Half the people in my race mix thread looked white anyway but more advanced/exotic/unique

europeans colonized all of them and still could nuke them away if they want. America is still protecting the jews and sells them weapons.
I'm not selfhating. Im objective and dont cope like you.

They aren't advanced, just degenerated. A dirty version of whites. Something pure will always be better than mixed.

allindaeyes

Banned
biggestfailure said:
allindaeyes said:

europeans colonized all of them and still could nuke them away if they want. America is still protecting the jews and sells them weapons.

They aren't advanced, just degenerated. A dirty version of whites. Something pure will always be better than mixed.
You are legit retarded a shitskin nazi wtf LMFAO

America is RUN BY THE JEWS YOU FUCKING DUMBASS. Britain colonised Asia? LMFAO

BTW India had the greatest economies before Britain came I already posted this in various threads before how greatly and bravely Britain conquered India and that was just the final stages. It took 200 years for Britain to conquer it as they posed as a trading company and then bought off several different kings ( india was a lot of kingdoms ) to create political unrest then take over. Just stfu if you dont know anything, and yet still some of the greatest soldiers in the British army were from India, even though they were treated like dog shit

:giggle:

allindaeyes said:
biggestfailure said:

BTW India had the greatest economies before Britain came I already posted this in various threads before how greatly and bravely Britain conquered India and that was just the final stages. It took 200 years for Britain to conquer it as they posed as a trading company and then bought off several different kings ( india was a lot of kingdoms ) to create political unrest then take over. Just stfu if you dont know anything, and yet still some of the greatest soldiers in the British army were from India, even though they were treated like dog shit

Even if it's run by jews, the white people are more civillised and intelligent in general than ethnics. Everything else is cope.
Ashkenazi jews have a lobby in the usa and most look fully white and not like ethnics.

lol who cares how many years they needed? They fucked them and could still fuck them if they want.

Shit

Joke
> purity
> incel anyway

What's the point in being a pure incel?

allindaeyes

Banned
biggestfailure said:
allindaeyes said:

Even if it's run by jews, the white people are more civillised and intelligent in general than ethnics. Everything else is cope.
Ashkenazi jews have a lobby in the usa and most look fully white and not like ethnics.

lol who cares how many years they needed? They fucked them and could still fuck them if they want.

Yes they fucked them by backstabbing, treachery, taking use of YOUNG leaders, aka CHEAP sly methods. Keep sucking the white dick retard  :giggle: PURE MASTER RACE. They did the same to the Celts, the only non barbarian whites ( i dont count south and east euro as white)... They actually had a civilisation they hadnt stolen from anyone else :giggle: 

China would fuck anyone that comes close to India and that is a given, because they would effect them too. Also BRIC, you ever learn Boyo?

Ashkenazi Jews are not pure white... you are contradicting yourself you said mixed whites are not pure and less advanced. Highest IQ, Highest College Degrees, Highest earners are indian americans, askhenazi jews, some form of asians in that order

look here Gylenhaal an askhenazi even says he would let his mum choose his wife... Which white would do that retard?

Shit said:
> purity
> incel anyway

It's easier for whites to get a gf, I see it all the time. In my gym 80% are ethnics, mostly arabs and turks  and some bbcs. Life as an ethnic is on hardmode because people will never see you as one of them.
You can try how much you want.

allindaeyes said:
biggestfailure said:

Yes they fucked them by backstabbing, treachery, taking use of YOUNG leaders, aka CHEAP sly methods. Keep sucking the white dick retard  :giggle: PURE MASTER RACE. They did the same to the Celts, the only non barbarian whites ( i dont count south and east euro as white)... They actually had a civilisation they hadnt stolen from anyone else :giggle: 

China would fuck anyone that comes close to India and that is a given, because they would effect them too. Also BRIC, you ever learn Boyo?

Ashkenazi Jews are not pure white... you are contradicting yourself you said mixed whites are not pure and less advanced. Highest IQ, Highest College Degrees, Highest earners are indian americans, askhenazi jews, some form of asians in that order

look here Gylenhaal an askhenazi even says he would let his mum choose his wife... Which white would do that retard?

The result is critical. India is one of the most subhuman nation and they would never manage to do something similar. Thats how you do it if you want to take over a nation without a war and your leaders were traitors, blame them. Europeans bought them.

Of course they are white or most of them wouldnt look fully white. Most mixed-cels look mixed unlike the ashkenazi  jews who can pass as white. Ismael the brother of Jacob who went to Allah (ba'al) looked ethnic. David, Abraham, Issac, Jacob, etc all looked white.

allindaeyes

Banned
biggestfailure said:
Shit said:
> purity
> incel anyway

It's easier for whites to get a gf, I see it all the time. In my gym 80% are ethnics, mostly arabs and turks  and some bbcs. Life as an ethnic is on hardmode because people will never see you as one of them.

allindaeyes said:

The result is critical. India is one of the most subhuman nation and they would never manage to do something similar. Thats how you do it if you want to take over a nation without a war and your leaders were traitors, blame them. Europeans bought them.

Of course they are white or most of them wouldnt look fully white. Most mixed-cels look mixed unlike the ashkenazi  jews who can pass as white. Ismael the brother of Jacob who went to Allah (ba'al) looked ethnic. David, Abraham, Issac, Jacob, etc all looked white.

Bible as historic evidence  :rolleyes: 

get  :help:  retard or  :suicide: urself

Their own leaders? India was separate kingdoms retard, british literally poisoned some of them and posed as trading company then annulled their will and just said this is our land now. That is the final part of how they conquered,(against a 5 year old king they then captured and took to england away from his mother as they knew he would otherwise cause an uprising :giggle:) British were being beaten and trashed by indians when they were about to leave, Gandhi was their tool to not get bruised too badly. (promoting non violence)

Now what has happened? Sikhs are the 2nd most successful religion in Britain, behind Jews. Indians are 2nd most successful race after whites. ( I think ) I am actually proud of Pakis and Bengalis for having high crime rates and raping british subhumans and beating them, they will have justice

Indians are usually indeed subhuman, what makes you think Brits arent? LMFAO Brits are a laughing stock of subhumanity as well mate. BTW your God Hitler even had a legion of Indians as he knew their martial strength so do some research pls

allindaeyes said:
biggestfailure said:

Bible as historic evidence  :rolleyes: 

get  :help:  retard or  :suicide: urself

Their own leaders? India was separate kingdoms retard, british literally poisoned some of them and posed as trading company then annulled their will and just said this is our land now. That is the final part of how they conquered,(against a 5 year old king they then captured and took to england away from his mother as they knew he would otherwise cause an uprising :giggle:) British were being beaten and trashed by indians when they were about to leave, Gandhi was their tool to not get bruised too badly. 

Indians are usually indeed subhuman, what makes you think Brits arent? LMFAO Brits are a laughing stock of subhumanity as well mate. BTW your God Hitler even had a legion of Indians as he knew their martial strength so do some research pls

Most jews were never ethnic looking, or the ethnics wouldnt see them as enemy no1. The old testament is a historical book you low IQ.
You should educate yourself about the father of the ethnics (ismael). His mother was from Egypt ( she was a shitskin). That's why he  didnt get the blessing, because he was a barbarian ethnic shitskin. David was called handsome and no ethnic looks handsome ( if he doesnt look white)
Here are random jews

They all can pass as whites.

Brits are superior to indians in every way. Thats ethnic envy that comes from you.

modified

hairloss expert
Age Of Incels said:
and so what? What are you gonna do about it?

This.

Whites amog me but only because they are taller and bigger built. I'm going to get leg lengthening and roid to compensate.

ilikedicks

Joke
When it comes to the US i'd say it's split. Ashkenazi are part of the elite, but in general Wasp control more. There's just far more of them. Every president was English/British until Obama most politicians are too. Jews are very influential but it's mostly in the media and even then the anglo pressence is still strong. As far as actors go British actors are taking over America they portray almost all of the superheroes now. There's quite a few articles on it, the second British invasion. Some have blamed the outsourcing on American leading males being too fat, less talented and feminine.

Americans mad lol

Boss

Rotter
ilikedicks said:
When it comes to the US i'd say it's split. Ashkenazi are part of the elite, but in general Wasp control more. There's just far more of them. Every president was English/British until Obama most politicians are too. Jews are very influential but it's mostly in the media and even then the anglo pressence is still strong. As far as actors go British actors are taking over America they portray almost all of the superheroes now. There's quite a few articles on it, the second British invasion. Some have blamed the outsourcing on American leading males being too fat, less talented and feminine.

Americans mad lol

Brits are god forsaken ugly, WASP americans are less so because they mixed up, No one legit cares about the british superheros, and the jews have been presidents before they just hide it they are running stuff unfortunately.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
My god this place has gone to shit, now we have coping bastards arguing INDIANS are superiour.. oh my fucking god LOL at this massive coping  :giggle:

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
asians are superior, anything else is just pure coping.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
To find out which race is superiour you just have to go on which race people find the MOST ATTRACTIVE. Why? Because everyone wanna climb the genetic ladder, we want to mix our genes with the best possible ones to make our offspring as good as possible.

And which race do women and men from EVERY RACE, E V E R Y  R A C E, find the most attractive? Surprise surprise, whites! Who saw that one coming?  :H: