Whats this forums big deal with cold approaching?

jeebusreekris

Normie
I mean I never had any bad reactions from cold Approach really as Long as it is in a socially calibrated manner.

Most of the Girls are actually flattered they get approached and be given a compliment.

My friend that approaches way more gets told a lot that men should do that more often. (This Comes mostly from Black Girls and Balkan chicks though)

If you do it in a non weird way you actually gain tons of respect from Girls and guys alike.

I had my Buddy being high fived by some random dudes after he approached a serbian chick (8/10) in the subway. She also was really nice to him but said she has a bf.

So I dont really get what the deal is with cold approaching on this Forum.

I'm not in the US though.

jeebusreekris

Normie
clown said:
jeebusreekris said:
I mean I never had any bad reactions from cold Approach really as Long as it is in a socially calibrated manner.

Most of the Girls are actually flattered they get approached and be given a compliment.

My friend that approaches way more gets told a lot that men should do that more often. (This Comes mostly from Black Girls and Balkan chicks though)

If you do it in a non weird way you actually gain tons of respect from Girls and guys alike.

I had my Buddy being high fived by some random dudes after he approached a serbian chick (8/10) in the subway. She also was really nice to him but said she has a bf.

So I dont really get what the deal is with cold approaching on this Forum.

I'm not in the US though.
I'm from Balkan aswell and read this story:

http://lookism.net/Thread-Story-Why-NT-low-inhibition-doesnt-work-if-you-are-fugly

Cold approach works if you are average. If you are very below /  below average, you may get lucky but chances are you have to approach 1000 women and by then your social reputation will be ruined and have fun everyone laughing at you.
How could your social Reputation be ruined if you Approach 1000 women in a City Close to 2 Million inhabitants?

And also why would your Reputation be ruined in the first place?

Also hasnt it been established that 90% of the Forum are at least average?