piX

Banned
My vote goes for deep set eyes, perfect almond shaped eyes coming in second

Vertu

Incel
Golden skin is the single rarest feature on a human organism, period. Not almond eyes, not a strong jaw. Gold. Skin.

It's what mere peasant humans, to the actual MASTERRACE SPECIES.

piX

Banned
Vertu said:
Golden skin is the single rarest feature on a human organism, period. Not almond eyes, not a strong jaw. Gold. Skin.

Jaundice is very common actually

allindaeyes

Banned
Vertu said:

wtf is golden skin ? post examples?

Incelcrusher

Incel
Deep set eyes/brow ridge, nothing beats intimidating eyes. Given your other features are atleast average. A man can go from a fucking 5 to a 7 instantly with good eye area.

allindaeyes

Banned
Incelcrusher said:
Deep set eyes/brow ridge, nothing beats intimidating eyes. Given your other features are atleast average. A man can go from a fucking 5 to a 7 instantly with good eye area.
are zayn maliks eyes considered bulbous? I have similar eyelid exposure to him and marlon teixeira but my eyes dont stick out that far and are more inwards like marlon teixeira.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
That feel when deep set, almond shaped and hooded eyes with lower eyelids like Chico and thick, low set, straight eyebrows and still considered a 5/10. I'm not going to make it, brahs.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Techno Viking said:
Nizoral Babe said:
That feel when deep set, almond shaped and hooded eyes with lower eyelids like Chico and thick, low set, straight eyebrows and still considered a 5/10. I'm not going to make it, brahs.
aspies cant rate
Maybe. But if not the aspies, then who? I must earn their faith! If I can do that, I can be successful IRL for sure.

On topic:
I think the rarest aesthetic feature I've noticed is sunken cheeks. It's the one thing I PRAY I have once I'm sub 10% BF.

allindaeyes

Banned
Darth Vader said:
Wide dental palate
I think this is subjective, for example chico doesnt have one and im pretty sure if u have one its unlikely you will have hollow cheeks

PaleBlueDot

Banned
GDallindaeyes said:
Darth Vader said:
Wide dental palate
I think this is subjective, for example chico doesnt have one and im pretty sure if u have one its unlikely you will have hollow cheeks
I read a post back in Sluthate about what causes hollow cheeks, the guy said it was cause by wide cheekbones and a narrow palate that's why Jon Hamm can never have hollow cheeks because of his wide palate

Sociopath1983

Normie
Darth Vader said:
GDallindaeyes said:
Darth Vader said:
Wide dental palate
I read a post back in Sluthate about what causes hollow cheeks, the guy said it was cause by wide cheekbones and a narrow palate that's why Jon Hamm can never have hollow cheeks because of his wide palate
Oh jeez. Severe retard said that and it's not true. He only said that because he has a narrow palate himself. It's coping.

Sociopath1983

Normie
allindaeyes said:
Darth Vader said:
Wide dental palate
Chico doesn't even have hollow cheeks and a wide palate Is ideal for all human beings.

allindaeyes

Banned
Sociopath1983 said:
Darth Vader said:
GDallindaeyes said:
Oh jeez. Severe retard said that and it's not true. He only said that because he has a narrow palate himself. It's coping.
I personally dont think its attractive, seriously most of the actually good looking MMs that get campaigns dont have wide palate. A man doesnt look that good when smiling anyway

PaleBlueDot

Banned
allindaeyes said:
Sociopath1983 said:
Darth Vader said:
I personally dont think its attractive, seriously most of the actually good looking MMs that get campaigns dont have wide palate. A man doesnt look that good when smiling anyway
He said that too, but look at Michael Fassbender, palate of the gods, gets pussies wet