What's the price for double jaw surgery in US and EU?

REM

Cuck
I came across different quotas, from 20k€ in EU to 60k USD in US and even 100k€+ (Sailer). How much did or will you pay?

EDIT: corrected prices

Joncoping

Normie
REM said:
I came across different quotas, from 10k in EU to 60k in US and even 100k+ (Sailer). How much did or will you pay?
In which country specifically was it 10k? Which clinic? Assuming that's euros and not dollars?

REM

Cuck
Joncoping said:
REM said:
I came across different quotas, from 10k in EU to 60k in US and even 100k+ (Sailer). How much did or will you pay?
In which country specifically was it 10k? Which clinic? Assuming that's euros and not dollars?
I misinformed. It was 8k€ (~9k USD) for ZSO at dr Z, so it wasn't a quota for double jaw surgery.

Yeezus
REM said:
norwaycel?
no lol.

how do you even come up with norway?

Everything is free there, even hookers.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
My orthodontist told me the cost of orthognathic surgery at the elite clinic where the waiting time is approx. 4 years is about 15 - 20k EUR since it is categorized as the aesthetical procedure. However, if I myself decide to undergo the whole process, I will choose one of the newly established and not so elite clinic instead where the waiting time is a few weeks at most (the head of this clinic is the guy organizing the annual European maxfac congresses).

I suppose my malocclusion, deep bite, tmj clicking and visible discrepancy in jaw relationship will qualify my case to be covered by insurance (except for the orthodontic pretreatment).

REM

Cuck
JustTheWayYouAre said:
My orthodontist told me the cost of orthognathic surgery at the elite clinic where the waiting time is approx. 4 years is about 15 - 20k EUR since it is categorized as the aesthetical procedure. However, if I myself decide to undergo the whole process, I will choose one of the newly established and not so elite clinic instead where the waiting time is a few weeks at most (the head of this clinic is the guy organizing the annual European maxfac congresses).

I suppose my malocclusion, deep bite, tmj clicking and visible discrepancy in jaw relationship will qualify my case to be covered by insurance (except for the orthodontic pretreatment).
I can get free SARPE and I am weak candidate for insurance (partly) covering a bimax (7mm over overjet, blocked nasal path), so there is a small chance of getting this for free. However, since my core problem is underdeveloped infraorbitals, problems arise, because this is purely aesthetic issue and thus not covered by insurance. And secondly, nobody does such kind of procedures on none-trauma patients in the Shitistan, the country where I live.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
REM: Yeah. I am not decided either. I may get the surgery only if it is covered by insurace and the particular movements correspond to the character of the problem (convergent jaw relationship, thus a high occlusal plane and thus a necessity for CCW rotation + slight advancement of both jaws, BSSO alone would produce a sub-par results I suppose), otherwise I'll give up the efforts to correct the problem (it is too expensive for me to be able to pay for it on my own).