What's the point of social drinking with guys?

TheTrews

Normie
In the UK and elsewhere, groups of male friends will often drinking socially - up to 2 or 3 times a week is not uncommon.

I had a group of friends I knew who drank almost every night and I thought I was so pointless. Most of the time they were drinking at home or in quiet pubs.

For me the whole point of drinking to get drunk has been to try to mingle with girls. It might also be good at a concert to heighten the enjoyment with friends and maybe talk to girls.

But I don't get this whole thing of drinking alone with your buddies. There's no point harming your body with alcohol and spending money if it's only to sit there with male friends. They know what your personality is like sober anyway so it's not like you can impress them in any sense. 

I really don't get it and I think male drinkers should evaluate their drinking habits and see that drinking with the guys is pretty pointless.

TheTrews

Normie
sick of the bullshit said:
non-autistic people are aware of a concept known as...

"having fun"
I'm not autistic and done it many times and it's not fun it's boring and dreary.

TheTrews said:
sick of the bullshit said:
non-autistic people are aware of a concept known as...

"having fun"
I'm not autistic and done it many times and it's not fun it's boring and dreary.

Maybe you are a boring nerd... or hang with boring nerds.