What's the point of breathing if we never have had jb?

JB = PRIME

Subhuman
What's the point of staying alive when you never have had the sweet and Dearing love of a prime jb.

Life is meaningless without prime jb in your arms

shitposter

Normie
I am starting to think I may not be fucked as I originally thought just because I have always been into girls in their early 20's.  Even if their was no legal age of consent have fun trying to hang out with some obnoxious brat.

JB are pure property.  To the victor goes the spoils.  How holy are thou?

They have been kept from the masses to covet power.  

FireHaze

Gigachad
LostTuna said:
JB are mostly overrated. girls can peak and look much hotter and developed at 17-early 20's if they have good genetics. JB prime is more of a thing for ugly and average girls and most men that are into them are low T w/ small dicks and chasing a lost childhood.
Legit. People who obsess over JB are pathetic and can't move on past their high school days.

FireHaze said:
LostTuna said:
JB are mostly overrated. girls can peak and look much hotter and developed at 17-early 20's if they have good genetics. JB prime is more of a thing for ugly and average girls and most men that are into them are low T w/ small dicks and chasing a lost childhood.
Legit. People who obsess over JB are pathetic and can't move on past their high school days.
this! i can understand thinking about the past highschool girls you had a crush on from time to time but its time to move on.