Whats the point of all this?

Namek

Chad
Workcelling
Schoolcelling
Gymcellling
Etc

Whats the point if you dont have a mate ?  Inb4 to make yourself a better person. Everything we do in life is done to improve our chances to impregnate a slut . How are incels expected to be motivated to go to school, work, etc and be constantly spat on and payed no attention to?

Namek

Chad
DuckDuckIncel said:
Its so you can afford and fuck prostitutes
Prostitutes serve the same purpose as jerking yourself off.

Dont kid yourself.

Erudite

Subhuman
You make a valid point. After cruising by my whole life using my aesthetic, I almost feel bad for the less fortunate who have to prove themselves via time-consuming degrees and prestigious careers.

Meh. Most people here could get mates they just don't want to fuck fat, ugly women.

The statistical majority of women in the Anglosphere are fat and unattractive.

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Pathologically Lonesome said:
Meh. Most people here could get mates they just don't want to fuck fat, ugly women.

The statistical majority of women in the Anglosphere are fat and unattractive.
^This

Magnus

Lookism God
You don't have to do all that. You have the freedom to leave civilization and live like Chris McCandless if you feel like it. No one will stop you

Namek

Chad
Magnus said:
You don't have to do all that. You have the freedom to leave civilization and live like Chris McCandless if you feel like it. No one will stop you
implying I would survive.

:cage:

Magnus

Lookism God
Namek said:
Magnus said:

You would be suprised to know what your body can tolerate. Most people don't reach their peak potential nowadays

Namek

Chad
Magnus said:
Namek said:

You would be suprised to know what your body can tolerate. Most people don't reach their peak potential nowadays
Bro I just want to come home to a girl. I dont want to live in the wilderness without the comfort of internet, shelter, easy access food, water, etc.

Wilderness would be 10 times harder to just lay down and rot.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Namek said:
Magnus said:
Bro I just want to come home to a girl. I dont want to live in the wilderness without the comfort of internet, shelter, easy access food, water, etc.

Legit. Just rot already.

Namek

Chad
FireHaze said:
Namek said:

Legit. Just rot already.
I rotted for like 8 months. I became mental after not leaving the house for that long, also, it is not sustainable.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Namek said:
FireHaze said:
Legit. Just rot already.
I rotted for like 8 months. I became mental after not leaving the house for that long, also, it is not sustainable.
Yes it is.

It's not like you're ever gonna make it anyway

Fuck your sanity

dunno but I plan to roid myself up so I don't get tackled to the ground by the first police jock I encounter if I decide to quit tbh

Sekrets said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
dunno but I plan to roid myself up so I don't get tackled to the ground by the first police jock I encounter if I decide to quit tbh
imo you'll realise it's futile then rot eventually

can't believe I learned this 8 yrs younger than u...
[font=Arial, Sans]My primary mode of intervention is Copology, an international universal assessment and intervention model of coping which I developed and coined more than twenty years ago. It addresses human and organizational functioning, natural coping factors and the system and process of coping with life events and the associate stress.[/font]