I was tested 142 as teenager but still feel somewhat slow and "simple". I forget things and struggle at learning new languages. I was a good student tho.

feg

Chad
Bukowski said:
feg said:
105-110 and well read
Cope. People in the 100-110 range can usually pass for a less conspicuous version of low IQcels, or at the very least 'intelligent' wouldn't be the first adjective you'd use to describe them.
well and in order to notice that you must be over 110 which you just proved hence you can;t be a stupid nigger lol

Amud

Banned
There is no minimum. I have met a number of people whose IQ scores I found out after independently judging their intelligence. As a general rule, there was no strong relationship between the person's IQ score and my judgement of their intelligence.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Furby said:
feg said:
well and in order to notice that you must be over 110 which you just proved hence you can;t be a stupid nigger lol
More like NOPE.  IQ can't be judged that casually and comes in different forms like the Beatles not being able to read musical notation and such yet being able to form beloved melodies.

@Bukowski - Fucking horrible sentence structure that is convoluted and possibly contradictory in its assertion.  I dunno...muh lowIQ.

@feg - Just LOL @throwing out arbitrary numbers (which coincidentally fall well within the range of average anyway).  It don't be matterin' if muh nigger Bukowski be booksmart or not, he be trolling or don't be; all that matters is how his posts are perceived ala the call for banning due to stupidity of content and his character.  This stupid fucking nigger, in some small part, is the reason that innocent 5 year old black children are already deemed as lowIQ, no good, sorry thugs!!!

p.s. I did my part to right a wrong.  The black problem is so deeply-rooted it doesn't really matter what any number of people say to quell the prejudices.  If you want to keep supporting that dumb fucking stupid nigger at the expense of all the good black people in the world...carry on.
this is true, but to answer the OP's question in the way he wants it to be answered, i would say 120 MINIMUM

an IQ range in the 112-115 is not all that spectacular

Darkman

Normie
Honestly 105-115

There are plenty of people in the 105-115 range who do nothing but read all time, that train, exercise and stuff their brain, and therefore are able to come off as extremely intelligent.

Brains often get compared to muscles for good reason. A smart person who barely exercises their brain is no different than a dude born with top tier athlete genetics but eats like shit and never exercises.

They will never hit their genetic potential and usually have a worse body than a person with inferior genetics who trains and exercises regularly. It's the same with intelligence. Even geniuses and gifted people need to study and train their brains.

GraffiZy

Incel
I was tested at above 130 as well when I was 15-16 and I feel a lot more stupid now than I did back then tbh. Used to be able to solve complex multiplications etc. in my head in a matter of seconds and now am a lot slower. Fuark.

smellysocks

Gigachad
probably like 110 or something to appear intelligent by normie standards. It's enough to;

-regurgitate and recite a good level of verbal articulation if you're well read (main factor that makes you appear "high IQ")
-meaningfully engage in some level of introspection/sentience
-attain most types of undergrad degrees with effort
-quickly adopt and understand the punchline or connotations behind the vast majority of witty remarks or jokes

// Infolinks