• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

What's the evolutionary explanation for young girls preference for cute guys

Copenhagen

Rotter
They're virgins. Once their hymen is broken then they want alpha gorilla jocks.

but cuteness is not sexy. cuteness triggers nurtering response, not pussy wetting response.

Why do we always have to go over this shit? 

They want to bf cute dudes and fuck DOM dudes on the side. Cute eventually leads to being cucked bascially...

Ceaselessly

Cute guys tend to become handsome guys in there mid twenties.

Aesthetically pleasing, closet lesbian friendly, good genes

Darkman

Regular
Because cute has the connotation of meaning young and young females are attracted to men around their own age. Plus cute guys usually tun into handsome guys in the mid 20s early 30s.

REM

I used to be called cute routinely not only from girls, but from guys as well (strong no homo, srs, I swear), probably due to rounded, semi-feminine and baby potato face. Girls who were interested in me were mostly young BJs or they were from the same age max, I can't remember any older being anyhow attracted to me. The type of attraction I would say was purely emotional and there was virtually zero sexual appeal, but I can't say it was actually or only a platonic shit. Girls in majority usually let me to do anything from kissing, to touching, even fingering (yes EVEN), but I was rarely successful with actually getting p in v. I don't think the cause of the latter is my shitty social skills or inability of sealing the deal, because if she wants to fuk you, she'll take care of it and her intention will be clear in 1st place. Young, JBs and especially short girls appeared to be often attracted to me, not only as one girl in a group, but  more - only conditions were usually shorter height and young age, after that it was 40:60 there will be some spark, that being emotional attraction or just some type of liking and it doesn't matter how good looking she was. It worked from 6 to strong 7 range,  usually involving cute, feminine girls with baby faces, while hot girls weren't into me and ugly girls didn't bother with me at all, so it was good setup. It rarely happened that I'd be rejected from a group, because there was always one girl who let me in, bullying and ego feeding  from girls was non existant and if it happened, other girls made that bitch shout. Often it happened that when I came into random group of girls, they all suddenly shut the fuck op and gave that lustful stare and  got that big, puppy eyes. They were hugging and randomly touching me all the time. They talked to me all the time.  I was  receiving drink invitations, not sth  to complain at. Even chads respected me, probably because I cawk blocked a few of them that I know, lol. For instance,  A tall, dark and handsome brah, and girl just slipped out of his hug and she settled in front of me on the dance floor . Didn't even leave him phone number or suck dick.
Altough this may sound as some platonic, semi-friendzone saga, here and there there were some girls who acted very sexually around me. They were usually tall, somehow masculine girls and confident as fuck, I called them fetish girls and I was avoiding them.

Hopefully this random rambling confirms at least some of your theories.