• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Whats that feeling you get in your heart/chest area when you think of your oneitis

Feelsbrah

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
1,043
Reputation
1
You think about her and then you like breath in and feel this really nice sensation in your chest what is the actual name for that?  Its an actual physical sensation for me not just feels.   Also is there anyway to use illicit drugs to replicate that feeling
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #2

Feelsbrah

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
1,043
Reputation
1
adrift said:
I'm not close enough to any girls to have a oneitis.


Neither am I but I still have it I cant help it lol I have to have a oneitis at all times
 
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
143
Reputation
1
Jack off and this feeling will be gone

Like they say - "I thought I fell in love, but then I jacked off and it's gone"
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #4

Feelsbrah

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
1,043
Reputation
1
Arjen Robery said:
Jack off and this feeling will be gone

Like they say - "I thought I fell in love, but then I jacked off and it's gone"

It doesnt go.  And I dont want it to go I enjoy it
 

MVP

do nothing that feels too difficult for you
Oldcels
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
36,834
Reputation
19,994
i cannot describe the feeling, but it will go. trust me. then you may feel cold hate because she legit had chosen a douchebag that i could beat up in a fight
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #9

Feelsbrah

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
1,043
Reputation
1
mvp said:
i cannot describe the feeling, but it will go. trust me. then you may feel cold hate because she legit had chosen a douchebag that i could beat up in a fight


I dont want it to go I want to feel this way forever
 

MVP

do nothing that feels too difficult for you
Oldcels
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
36,834
Reputation
19,994
Feelsbrah said:
mvp said:
i cannot describe the feeling, but it will go. trust me. then you may feel cold hate because she legit had chosen a douchebag that i could beat up in a fight


I dont want it to go I want to feel this way forever

and i swear to god your avatar looks like one oneitis i had
 
Top