What's stopping you from going ER?

JoshG

Normie
Are you scared? Nervous? Or just don't want to?

:er:

JoshG

Normie
Finality said:
It wouldn't be effective. Going on a sperg-rage killing spree of random normies isn't going to make any impact whatsoever. 

What needs to be done IMO is targeted killings of feminist leaders
What about the Jewzzz

Finality said:
It wouldn't be effective. Going on a sperg-rage killing spree of random normies isn't going to make any impact whatsoever. 

What needs to be done IMO is targeted killings of feminist leaders

:clap:

the concept of going ER is pretty decent as once you decide you want to commit you think hang on there's shit i want to do first and then you go do it and you're like holy fuck that was easy might as well live now i've come out of that monotonous and depressive loop of what you probably called life prior to wanting to go ER

JoshG

Normie
Thinking_Machine said:
the concept of going ER is pretty decent as once you decide you want to commit you think hang on there's shit i want to do first and then you go do it and you're like holy fuck that was easy might as well live now i've come out of that monotonous and depressive loop of what you probably called life prior to wanting to go ER
this

Grotesque

Gigachad
Murdering feminists would only give their cause more notoriety and white knighting. 

My goal would be to attempt lowering the obscene value that attractive, whorish women have in society have. The best way I can think of doing that is scaring the mindset away.

1) I must want to die, which I don't fully want to do at this time.
2) I need to find a place where a large group of attractive women, at least the type that doesn't recognize me as a living organism, will convene.
3) I need a reasonable plan for how to successfully murder at least 10+ of them.
4) I don't want to murder innocents or random assholes. 

It's extremely difficult to do.