• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Whats so Special about a foward maxilla?

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,254
Reputation
777
I dont get the obsession on here with the maxilla bone. A receding chin, subhuman mandible, extremely long midface, extremely narrow skull Or very close set eyes are one billion times worse than a receding maxilla. So whats the point?
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,198
Reputation
3
Maxilla determines midface AKA the most important part.

IMO protrusive maxilla IS NOT ideal on males, I have it and its primitive
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #3

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,254
Reputation
777
allindaeyes said:
Maxilla determines midface AKA the most important part.

IMO protrusive maxilla IS NOT ideal on males, I have it and its primitive

Post examples
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,198
Reputation
3
AdolfHitler said:
allindaeyes said:
Maxilla determines midface AKA the most important part.

IMO protrusive maxilla IS NOT ideal on males, I have it and its primitive

Post examples

of protrusive? Any black person.
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,960
Reputation
38
AdolfHitler said:
I dont get the obsession on here with the maxilla bone. A receding chin, subhuman mandible, extremely long midface, extremely narrow skull Or very close set eyes are one billion times worse than a receding maxilla. So whats the point?

I have a protruding chin, a subhuman mandible, an extremely narrow skull, and close set eyes. I'm not particularly worried about my maxilla.
 

SexGod

Joke
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
956
Reputation
4
Forward grown maxilla is EVERYTHING boyos

http://************/uploads/imgur/Zx9F7d4.jpg
 

allindaeyes

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,198
Reputation
3
Franktank said:
allindaeyes said:
of protrusive? Any black person.
Its because its coupled with a reccessed chin

It doesnt matter. Chris brown has no chin and still looks good, I mean it doesnt look good anyone not pure DOM or Black/polynesian/native.
 

lltvyr

Rotter
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
2,551
Reputation
37
retruded maxilla may make the brow and chin look more prominent.
 
Top