what's my actual rating? (srs)

LostTuna

Gigachad
for ppl that have seen my pics.

lowest rating i've got was 4.5/10 and highest was like 7.5/10 or so i think. i rate myself in the middle at like 6/10 but idk i might look even worse than i think. ppl usually think they're better looking than they really are, even "redpilled" ppl.

LostTuna

Gigachad
these are my most recent pics within the past yr

as a young gunner

[hr]
CHILDLIKE DREAMER said:
Under 7.5

Over 6
6.5?

LostTuna

Gigachad
how fucked up is my lower eyelid support? keep in mind these pics are prolly supported i took these with the front camera on my old galaxy s2

[hr]
Jordy said:
fk off u're atleast a 7 irl standards 

cut the crap
i rarely get girls

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
LostTuna said:
how fucked up is my lower eyelid support? keep in mind these pics are prolly supported i took these with the front camera on my old galaxy s2

[hr]
Jordy said:

cut the crap
i rarely get girls
Fuck off incelfrauder

You walk into room, and amog 85% of the males

LostTuna

Gigachad
whywoulditmatter said:
LostTuna said:

[hr]

i rarely get girls
Fuck off incelfrauder

You walk into room, and amog 85% of the males
dude i see way better looking ppl IRL

J

Jordy

LostTuna said:

[hr]
Jordy said:

cut the crap
i rarely get girls
explain the situation with getting girls, do u even approach or sit there like a monk waiting for them to jump on ur dick

nothing wrong with ur lower eyelids, if u want to look more aesthetic squint a bit and its k

Brotha Techno

Banned
instead of posting pictures of half of your fucking face just post the entire face, rating half a face or a specific part of your face is absolutely USELESS

Whitecel

Banned
You have slight infraorbital/maxillary deficiency (for under eye support) but it's a normal amount. Just shy of the ideal which basically pushes your lower eye lid to cover the whole sclera (white area) of eye and a little of the iris.

Most people don't have it anyway. 

Still irl standards you're like a 7. your biggest killer is probably hair. Some of those pics your hair is a mess, but the first pic looks great with long hair. Personally I imagine you looking better with a lower hairline and short hair. but w/e

LostTuna

Gigachad
Jordy said:
LostTuna said:

[hr]

i rarely get girls
explain the situation with getting girls, do u even approach or sit there like a monk waiting for them to jump on ur dick

nothing wrong with ur lower eyelids, if u want to look more aesthetic squint a bit and its k
i've never approached IRL except once when i asked out my first gf in high school  but that's only cause her friend said she was into me. i have several tinder lays but nothing above 6.5 from tinder