LostTuna

Gigachad
for ppl that have seen my pics.

lowest rating i've got was 4.5/10 and highest was like 7.5/10 or so i think. i rate myself in the middle at like 6/10 but idk i might look even worse than i think. ppl usually think they're better looking than they really are, even "redpilled" ppl.

LostTuna

Gigachad
how fucked up is my lower eyelid support? keep in mind these pics are prolly supported i took these with the front camera on my old galaxy s2

[hr]
Jordy said:
fk off u're atleast a 7 irl standards 

cut the crap
i rarely get girls

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
LostTuna said:
how fucked up is my lower eyelid support? keep in mind these pics are prolly supported i took these with the front camera on my old galaxy s2

[hr]
Jordy said:

cut the crap
i rarely get girls
Fuck off incelfrauder

You walk into room, and amog 85% of the males

LostTuna

Gigachad
whywoulditmatter said:
LostTuna said:

[hr]

i rarely get girls
Fuck off incelfrauder

You walk into room, and amog 85% of the males
dude i see way better looking ppl IRL

J

Jordy

LostTuna said:

[hr]
Jordy said:

cut the crap
i rarely get girls
explain the situation with getting girls, do u even approach or sit there like a monk waiting for them to jump on ur dick

nothing wrong with ur lower eyelids, if u want to look more aesthetic squint a bit and its k

Brotha Techno

Banned
instead of posting pictures of half of your fucking face just post the entire face, rating half a face or a specific part of your face is absolutely USELESS

Whitecel

Banned
You have slight infraorbital/maxillary deficiency (for under eye support) but it's a normal amount. Just shy of the ideal which basically pushes your lower eye lid to cover the whole sclera (white area) of eye and a little of the iris.

Most people don't have it anyway. 

Still irl standards you're like a 7. your biggest killer is probably hair. Some of those pics your hair is a mess, but the first pic looks great with long hair. Personally I imagine you looking better with a lower hairline and short hair. but w/e

LostTuna

Gigachad
Jordy said:
LostTuna said:

[hr]

i rarely get girls
explain the situation with getting girls, do u even approach or sit there like a monk waiting for them to jump on ur dick

nothing wrong with ur lower eyelids, if u want to look more aesthetic squint a bit and its k
i've never approached IRL except once when i asked out my first gf in high school  but that's only cause her friend said she was into me. i have several tinder lays but nothing above 6.5 from tinder

// Infolinks