• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

what's happening to white ppl in EU is karma

LostTuna

Machine
white ppl really thought they could colonize and fuck over half the world and keep blacks in slavery and oppress ethniks and kill millions of jews without being held accountable for their actions? lmao. history repeats itself. it's a cycle. just like the middle east was the birth place of modern civilization with the high IQ societies of egypt and and mesopotamia etc shit is making a return for the golden era. the moors will rape europe again

etTuBrute

Joke
punishing people for what their ancestors did = retarded

dId anyone in your family commit any crimes? if so we're putting you in prison for it faggot

jeebusreekris

Regular
Its not like we couldnt kill the ethniks at tje drop if a hat, its just that tje majority doesnt want to

A few European countries had colonies, you ugly mentally ill loser. And if the intent was to exploit the subhumans then why didn't white people just exterminate all the subhumans (you included) and take their wealth?

Colonialism = whites bringing first world civilization to the savages and they couldn't maintain it so that is somehow white peoples fault.

Troll or mentally ill/retarded.

No eastern European or nordic country had any colonies.

Even the nations that had colonies generations ago do not deserve this. What happened 100+ years ago (150+ years in the case of slavery), has nothing to do with anyone today.

PowerfulWonderChampion said:

Even the nations that had colonies generations ago do not deserve this. What happened 100+ years ago (150+ years in the case of slavery), has nothing to do with anyone today.

Russia had an empire that included half of Germany and went all the way down to the Balkans. The Vikings colonized everywhere from Russia, to Sicily, to North Africa.

Sub8large

Joke
that doesn't make any sense

the difference is we didn't fucking immigrate in the millions to those countries and replace the population with our own. yes i'm talking about the middle east and africa, not australia

any key difference...look at all the developed, wealthy countries in the world. oh look, they are all ex-british colonies founded on british values. america, australia, canada...

uglydeathcel

Banned
Sub8large said:
that doesn't make any sense

the difference is we didn't fucking immigrate in the millions to those countries and replace the population with our own. yes i'm talking about the middle east and africa, not australia

any key difference...look at all the developed, wealthy countries in the world. oh look, they are all ex-british colonies founded on british values. america, australia, canada...

Australia was a land were low inhibition brit prisoners were sent

Adolf Hipster

Banned
PowerfulWonderChampion said:

funny coming from you potatonosed subhuman columbian, the same ape who wishes death to all ethniks.  :turban:

its payback time whiteboi  :turban:

'You jealous we taking over?'

[video=youtube]

Adolf Hipster

Banned
MakeAmericaGreatAgain said:
A few European countries had colonies, you ugly mentally ill loser. And if the intent was to exploit the subhumans then why didn't white people just exterminate all the subhumans (you included) and take their wealth?

Colonialism = whites bringing first world civilization to the savages and they couldn't maintain it so that is somehow white peoples fault.

more like you subhuman trying to rationalize genocide, slavery and exploitation based on pure greed.

Comments like these are just further evidence that it is about damn time for Europe to crumble and getting its payback for the atrocities your ancestors have done lol. cant wait to see mosques all over europe.  :turban:

I  dont hate non -sfcel white people but  wouldn care  that europe becomes arab or something.

mostly indifference.

but most whites are sfcels,so fuck em

Adolf Hipster said:

more like you subhuman trying to rationalize genocide, slavery and exploitation based on pure greed.

Comments like these are just further evidence that it is about damn time for Europe to crumble and getting its payback for the atrocities your ancestors have done lol. cant wait to see mosques all over europe.  :turban:

Go post an e-sign you subhuman

http://lookism.net/Thread-Adolf-Hipster--61182

You single handily prove that shitskins are cowardly worthless beings who are devoid of any honor

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Adolf Hipster said:

You single handily prove that shitskins are cowardly worthless beings who are devoid of any honor

funny how you avoided the points i made you little vermin. time is counting for you and your kind. :wink:

Adolf Hipster said:

funny how you avoided the points i made you little vermin. time is counting for you and your kind. :wink:

I don't read your posts because you have no honor. You are legit the lowest of the low. I shit on you and you entire race every single day and all you do is come back with juvenile insults.

Show me that you are a proud and honorable subhuman! Take my challenge and post an e-sign. Prove to everyone how ugly you really are!

lms_zombie

PSL Hall of Fame
Oldcels
yeah history will definitively repeat itself; 

a new hittler will come, and, you know the rest...

Adolf Hipster

Banned
Adolf Hipster said:

I don't read your posts because you have no honor. You are legit the lowest of the low. I shit on you and you entire race every single day and all you do is come back with juvenile insults.  

Show me that you are a proud and honorable subhuman! Take my challenge and post an e-sign. Prove to everyone how ugly you really are!

you dont do shit. you even try to avoid ethnics in real life since they constantly amog you on a daily basis. ethnics have been bullying you in real life and i am bullying you online LOL

http://lookism.net/Thread-Ethnic-Avoidance-Strategy
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]I am trying to devise an ethnic avoidance plan, they raise my cortisol levels too much and it is not healthy to be around them. It is bad enough that my entire campus is swamped with them and I can't even walk to class without one bumping me on the sidewalk, one shit skin yelling out of a car window "white shit", or a nigger stealing my bag in the library, but it is now so bad that I cannot even avoid them online. I click the news links on Twitter and even the business news is filled with ethnics commenting about "White people did this...". I cannot even go to white nationalist websites anymore without them following me there. EVERYWHERE there are ethnics going out of their way to let me know that they hate me... like I care anyways, but these parasites get on my nerves![/font]

:jordan: