What's edgy about racism?

I've been called edgy so many times here for saying nigger and being racist. Like seriously what the fuck?

(Not pictured: Autism IQ 85)

Boss

Slayer
Among the jews its the white ones too with the highest IQ

Semitic jews are the only smart ones. Plenty of jews are actually niggers. It's why Israel isn't dominating the world because they have so many black jews that they're brought to average. American jews (semitics) are ridiculous smart.

Boss

Slayer
Yeah the ashkenazi ones from europe which make up the bulk of the jewish population

The arab and ethiopian ones hold israel back but I hate Israel so idc.

"Jewish IQ: I have had an interesting correspondence with Richard Lynn about Israeli IQ. He notes that Israelis of European origin (Ashkenazim) have an average IQ of about the European norm (100) whereas Israelis from the Arab lands (Sephardim) have the quite low average IQ of 88. 

What does that say about Arab IQ? Seeing that those Jews who are racially mainly Arab ought to be at least no less intelligent than the parent Arab population, it suggests to me that Arabs in general are pretty low on intelligence -- and Lynn confirms that."

Eh I'm up for any reasonably smart and westernized group taking out the local niggers. I'm just glad that they're held back by their own niggers because they're aggressive theocratic fucks.

Bumping an old thread!

So africa is a total shithole. It's pretty much impossible to say that the negroid race is very good at all. But I think maybe the reason Western blacks are so subhuman is that they were imported as slaves. Western races tend to be smarted than their homelands because of the factors associated with western expansion theory. But since we were capturing and importing slaves (well to be fair the capturing was mostly done by other negroids) bypasses the normal method of immigration, we got the lazy dumb ones who couldn't escape the slavers, and therefore a reverse selection.

As descendents of slaves, african immigrants, and african citizens I believe to be three seperate and nonequatable negroid factions. I have heard many african immigrants refuse to date slave descendents, and for good reason.

OldRooster

King of Chads
I am surprised American Indians score 95.3 on that list. I find that unlikely. Other sources have them 86 to 87

The slave selection argument has also been made to explain why  US blacks dominate track and field and sports like basketball (as opposed to blacks living in Africa or Europe)