Whats a better indicator of life success than IQ?

slay

ltr = everything
its the best psychometric indicator

love=everything

Anyone can be anything
Masculinity Crew
its the best psychometric indicator
its only really used irl to check if someones retarded

IRL standardized testing like the ACT or something tests IQ and work ethic, which is probably more accurate for life success.

love=everything

Anyone can be anything
Masculinity Crew
that was its original use but it has more predictive power than that
im just saying standardized testing is probably more practical and useful than IQ tests for adults-adolescent. YOUR IQ SHOULD SHOW IRL,you dont need to be tested for it

IQ tests are sometimes used on children to put them in gifted classes, which is fine (iwas in gifted classes)

slay

ltr = everything
im just saying standardized testing is probably more practical and useful than IQ tests for adults-adolescent. YOUR IQ SHOULD SHOW IRL,you dont need to be tested for it

IQ tests are sometimes used on children to put them in gifted classes, which is fine (iwas in gifted classes)
i was transferred schools to be in a gifted program bc i tested 99th percentile supposedly but then never did homework in hs and nearly failed but clutched last minute

but yeah if u could find something that combines conscientiousness extroversion and iq it in theory might be better

love=everything

Anyone can be anything
Masculinity Crew
i was transferred schools to be in a gifted program bc i tested 99th percentile supposedly but then never did homework in hs and nearly failed but clutched last minute

but yeah if u could find something that combines conscientiousness extroversion and iq it in theory might be better
thats a good example of why standardized testing > IQ testing

brocode

MGTOW MASCULINITY DARK TRIAD CREW.
Masculinity Crew
Happiness.

The Actual, Real Smile.

the frequency of them smiling and being happy - indicator of life success.

If you're not happy, then there's no point in having everything.