WHata hell is happening ?????!!!!

WhatisLove

Cuck
Slayers help me out.

Suddenly my scalp became really hurtful to touch to an extent that I cant even sleep on my head.

And my hair falls all around my head. And the other remaining hair that still grows starts to look weaker and the weak base makes that hair bent .

Image attached

What tha hell is happening .

I might also say that 1 month ago I tried jelqing and got injured. I was impotent for 3 weeks it was the worst feeling in my life. The feeling of a dead dick. I was legit constantly in a panic attack mode. Couldnt eat couldnt sleep. Thanks god its over but after the injury I still have the varicocele which caused my left nut to shrink in half of its original size. Dont know how could this jelqing injury give me varicocele and shrinking left nut.
[hr]
http://s16.postimg.org/wz9qwbz91/photo_2016_02_15_16_25_55.jpg

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Your life just ended is what happened

WhatisLove

Cuck
[hr]
This was my hair only 1 month ago how the fuck is this happening and hwat is it ?
[/url][/img]

King Chad

Normie
Dude, you might have a tumor.

I'd go see a doctor if even sleep on your head is impossible due to discomfort.

WhatisLove

Cuck
Slayers, Im confused too. As I told you previously, After the jelqing injury that I got 1 month ago. My ball sack became three times bigger due to the huge ass veins on the left nut. In one month my left nut noticably smaller.
As I started to read all about the varicocele I found that that it fucks up the hormonal profile a lot. The free T that should travel from the testicle to the body, goes to the prostate instead. In result, the amount of free-T in the body goes very low. Consequently, the estrogen goes up. I do not think that is a coinsidence that in this same month as I see my scalp hair dying. I got thick dark hair on my chest and forearms, and Im 20 and I ever had any, ANY hair on my chest and forearms. And I was not surprised that in males is the estrogen that promotes body extra body hair. All that bullshit that balding men have higher testestorrone is COPING. As males get older and older the amount of free -T in ther bodies goes down and their prostates become bigger and bigger. And guess what?Their hair becomes worse and worse. There is something happening on hormonal level.

assburger

Gigachad
my balls are fuked too

they've been rotting away in pain for years
[hr]
we need execution. our bodies are useless now

WhatisLove

Cuck

The image to the left is my hair 1 month ago
the image to the right is my hair 3 weeks ago
and it just getting worse and worse
I have a buzzcut now because this way my hair doesnt hurt as much. Because literally as this started my hair became very painful as if they have nerves in them.

WhatisLove

Cuck
I went to my GP last week . And I got appointed to a dermatologist. But I need to wait 3 MONTHS !!!!!!!
FUCK!! If only I had money, I could have paid to a private dermatologist and get checked TODAY.

Aparat

Normie
If estrogen = body hair, women would be hairy like apes. I assume your varicocele had something to do with it by producing more of certain hormones to compensate for other hormones like lower testosterone.

WhatisLove

Cuck
Guys could the jelling injury caused my pelvis floor muscles to cramp and this resulted into the varicocele. So if I fix my pelvic floor it should go away right ?

WhatisLove

Cuck
FIUARRKRKR!
Slayers I just checked my crown. And there are two  coin sized bald spots
?

What might it be?

Aparat

Normie
WhatisLove said:
FIUARRKRKR!
Slayers I just checked my crown. And there are two  coin sized bald spots
?