What

Bone Law

Incel
A female friend of mine also called him "ugly"
when I told her he's the top male model internationally she said "doesn't change the fact he's ugly"
:uuu:

feg

Chad
have you heard about the story of the fox and the grape?

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Bone Law said:
A female friend of mine also called him "ugly"
when I told her he's the top male model internationally she said "doesn't change the fact he's ugly"
:uuu:
irony is that he looksmogs her into oblivion (unless shes a legit solid 7.5 or some shit)

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
fullmetalnipple said:
Shut it down, boyos. It's over. She specifically said she doesn't like how hooded his eyes are.
We already went over this, she's just coping because she knows that someone who is solar systems away from her on the looks ranking system would not in a million years deign to even look her way for a split second.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
ItWontBeMe said:
fullmetalnipple said:
Shut it down, boyos. It's over. She specifically said she doesn't like how hooded his eyes are.
We already went over this, she's just coping because she knows that someone who is solar systems away from her on the looks ranking system would not in a million years deign to even look her way for a split second.
this too

tbh i really think this has a lot to do with it

>says sean opry is ugly
>would swipe right to him on tinder when nobody is watching

Veuve

Slayer
well my female friend said she found him attractive especially because of his hooded eyes. also complimented his lateral orbital rims.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Veuve said:
well my female friend said she found him attractive especially because of his hooded eyes. also complimented his lateral orbital rims.
this happened

:jordan:

Veuve

Slayer
MasterFaggot said:
Veuve said:
this happened

:jordan:
aspie alert