Masterfaggot

Gigachad
his car was and is a very commin entry level european luxury car

worth no more than $37,000 brand new and no less than $32,000 brand new

considering he lived in california and people drive aventadors and rolls royces on a daily basis in certain areas, his car wasnt a big deal albeit it was nicer than 75% of cars you see on the road today

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
MasterFaggot said:

considering he lived in california and people drive aventadors and rolls royces on a daily basis in certain areas, his car wasnt a big deal albeit it was nicer than 75% of cars you see on the road today
How the fuck did his parents afford a 30,000$ car? It was stated his mom's income was rarely above 40,000$ a year, and that's not even including the amount of taxes taken away

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
whywoulditmatter said:
MasterFaggot said:

How the fuck did his parents afford a 30,000$ car? It was stated his mom's income was rarely above 40,000$ a year, and that's not even including the amount of taxes taken away

i think he bought his car used

in 2014, his car was a slightly previous versioned 3 series bmw so they mightve gotten it for $28,000

they could have sinply just financed the car and made monthly payments of $300 per month

betatothemax

Incel
whywoulditmatter said:
MasterFaggot said:

wasn't his dad a hollywood writer for a big show?

primetime

Normie
entry level bmw is meh....newer M3 is the minimum to have if you are running car game

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
primetime said:
entry level bmw is meh....newer M3 is the minimum to have if you are running car game
i say skip the bmw and go straight for jaguar or porsche tbh

the problem with bmws and mercedes benzes is that they all look alike, and with their model designations, only someone who is well acquainted with these two brands would know what they mean

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
MulattoFuck said:
MasterFaggot said:

Was expecting MasterFaggot to chime in with his car knowledge 
:banderas:
Good job dere mate

I thought ER's dad was rich or at least affluent, that car could have easily been afforded if his dad leased it
yeah i mean considering his dads wealth, the bmw 3 series was really nothing for him

i think the 2 series BMW M2 is a solid choice for a daily driver you would like

i think you would look best in a Jaguar F Type convertible

// Infolinks