What would you rate him and could this guy slay?

SeriousM

Normie
Bojack said:
9/10, inb4 coping whitecels.
I sympathize with ethnics and the hate they get on this forum but isn't 9 a bit too high, I would give him an 8. Good looking guy, a 9 would be someone like Gandy or Cavill.

HarryBalls

Coper
7/10 if he is tall

Yes, in Scandinavia or when white chicks come to vacation to his country.

Bojack

Lookism God
SeriousM said:
Bojack said:
9/10, inb4 coping whitecels.
I sympathize with ethnics and the hate they get on this forum but isn't 9 a bit too high, I would give him an 8. Good looking guy, a 9 would be someone like Gandy or Cavill.
:cage:

SeriousM

Normie
Bojack said:
SeriousM said:
:cage:
come on now, ethnics get way too much hate on this entire forum and I sympathize with them on that hate they get.

Joncoping

Normie
SeriousM aka JonJonesElbow. I thought you weren't a currycel

SeriousM

Normie
Joncoping said:
SeriousM aka JonJonesElbow. I thought you weren't a currycel
because I ask people to rate indian guys considered good looking I am a currycel? What if I just want to run an experiment?

Browcel

Chad
He is not a 9/10 wtf? Looks very average to me. Maybe 6

SeriousM

Normie
RodgerRabbit said:
HarryBalls said:
7/10 if he is tall

Yes, in Scandinavia or when white chicks come to vacation to his country.
Legit. He would slay in Europe.
Only parts of Northern Europe (Scandinavia) though right? I can't see him doing too well in a place like Italy or England.

lono

Banned
7/10

nose is a bit bulbous and the lips are too much

SeriousM

Normie
lono said:
7/10

I did ask you to post but I might have to disagree there, I think he is an 8/10.

Take the racial bias away and he is just as good looking as Chris Pine IMO.

He might not be a Henry Cavill but he is pretty good looking.

lono

Banned
SeriousM said:
lono said:
7/10

I did ask you to post but I might have to disagree there, I think he is an 8/10.

Take the racial bias away and he is just as good looking as Chris Pine IMO.

He might not be a Henry Cavill but he is pretty good looking.
Sorry but this guy is in no way as good looking as chris pine. Not in america at least.

6.5-7. To rate this guy a 9 is just pure delusion. His face is not particularly pleasant to look at. With really good looking people of either sex, there is a dopamine rush triggered by looking at them. This guy does not stimulate any pleasure center in the brain.

SeriousM

Normie
LOL 6.5?

Anything lower than 7 is just pure racism, plain and simple. The guy is slayer material and you're practically a racist stormfrontcel if you deny it.

Lono gave an accurate rating but I would argue that if you take the fame of both of the men away, the guy is just as handsome if not better looking than Chris Pine.

chadD24

Slayer
comes down to his height and personality in this particular case imo. he is fully looksmaxed id say a 7 but again there are tons of chicks who chicks who dont date "dark" guys so there is alot of variance

SeriousM

Normie
chadD24 said:
comes down to his height and personality in this particular case imo. he is fully looksmaxed id say a 7 but again there are tons of chicks who chicks who dont date "dark" guys so there is alot of variance
I don't think race really matters that much if the guy is good looking, he fits the tall dark handsome appearance quite well. Even then, good looking is good looking and I would say he is objectively an 8 but occasionally he might run into a girl that will reject him for his race. Then again, there are girls that would reject Chris Hemsworth because he is a blonde.

7 is a reasonable rating but 8 is not that much of a stretch. 9 would be for guys like Cavill and David Gandy, guys with dark hair and blue eyes + aesthetic facial features to go with it.

Jesus Christ

Normie
SeriousM said:
LOL 6.5?

Anything lower than 7 is just pure racism, plain and simple. The guy is slayer material and you're practically a racist stormfrontcel if you deny it.

I don't really care about races. This guy is 6.5 for dating or having sex.

Marriage material wise, he's a 5 since most women are not willing to have a dark baby. Even ethnics want light skin babies.

And lol @ comparing him to Chris Pine.