• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

What would you be willing to do to be allowed inside?

purps drank

Rotter
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
3,415
Reputation
11

Workcel till you make over $100k/year?

Start a band and become famous?

Kill a man?
 

purps drank

Rotter
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
3,415
Reputation
11
Jaejoong said:
TRIAL BY COMBAT


Tyger confirmed for highest T slayer on the entire website. Just lol at the rest of you low T betacels.
 

alien

Machine
Rotters
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5,540
Reputation
1,363
purps drank said:

Workcel till you make over $100k/year?

Start a band and become famous?

Kill a man?
LOL $100k/yr is chump change to a girl like that

Some rich cuckold piece of shit will marry her. And he will walk in on her getting DP'd by Chad and Tyrone.

Instead of giving half his money to some slut when she cucks and divorces him, why not take that money and spread the wealth amongst multiple NEETs?
 

purps drank

Rotter
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
3,415
Reputation
11
alien said:
LOL $100k/yr is chump change to a girl like that

Some rich cuckold piece of shit will marry her. And he will walk in on her getting DP'd by Chad and Tyrone.

Instead of giving half his money to some slut when she cucks and divorces him, why not take that money and spread the wealth amongst multiple NEETs?


What would you be willing to do for her?
 

alien

Machine
Rotters
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5,540
Reputation
1,363
purps drank said:
alien said:
LOL $100k/yr is chump change to a girl like that

Some rich cuckold piece of shit will marry her. And he will walk in on her getting DP'd by Chad and Tyrone.

Instead of giving half his money to some slut when she cucks and divorces him, why not take that money and spread the wealth amongst multiple NEETs?


What would you be willing to do for her?
She's not my type. I'm all about the High-E Goddesses.
 
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
346
Reputation
0
Post pictures of the girl as your avi I have a strong feeling she's better looking...
 

purps drank

Rotter
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
3,415
Reputation
11
alien said:
purps drank said:
What would you be willing to do for her?
She's not my type. I'm all about the High-E Goddesses.

Sure thing buddy boyo


ColezRightFoot said:
Post pictures of the girl as your avi I have a strong feeling she's better looking...

Maybe some day
 
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
346
Reputation
0
purps drank said:
alien said:
She's not my type. I'm all about the High-E Goddesses.

Sure thing buddy boyo


ColezRightFoot said:
Post pictures of the girl as your avi I have a strong feeling she's better looking...

Maybe some day

:redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper:

She has a very harmonious face from what I can see. Its very soothing to look at. 

The girl you posted does not.

Oh yeah I only like high E primatives btw.
 

purps drank

Rotter
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
3,415
Reputation
11
ColezRightFoot said:
:redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper:

She has a very harmonious face from what I can see. Its very soothing to look at. 

The girl you posted does not.

Oh yeah I only like high E primatives btw.


Sahara has a nice face

 
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
346
Reputation
0
purps drank said:
ColezRightFoot said:
:redstomper: :redstomper: :redstomper:

She has a very harmonious face from what I can see. Its very soothing to look at. 

The girl you posted does not.

Oh yeah I only like high E primatives btw.


Sahara has a nice face


I never said to the contrary BUT its not nearly as harmonious/pleasant to gaze upon as the girl as your avi.
 
Top